What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well done. You guys were awesome.

Blocker Shaw

Juniors
Saints were simply awesome today. Whilst i thought we were quite terrible and made some bad decisions you guys were persistently and great throughout the match. being consistent and having the number of young big, strong fast guys that you have, you always managed to keep control of the game without any lapses at any stage of the match. if u can string performances like that together for the rest of the season i think you guys will win the premiership. No-one, not even the roosters could stop you when you play like that. Great backs, forwards and halves. Only weak link is carlaw. sooner or later he'll cost you a game. i'd put creagh on the wing instead.

So good luck for the rest of the season. I just hope we can regather ourselves before we play the roosters next friday. and if you decide you don't want some of those young guys coming up, give me a tip up and i'll the pass the info on to the club. i only wish we had some young boppers like that at our club!

Well done.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Thanks, Blocker.

I think it says something about the players you have & Tim Sheens that going into yesterday's game I was quite aprehensive. The Tigers have always been a danger team for Saints. I think they can recover from this & will defiently be in the top 8, somewhere...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Benny

First Grade
Sheens has done a great job and always has players in motion by as i have thought all year they offer nothing in attack. They are in desperate need of a quality five-eight (Benji is okay but i think you need an old head to compliment Prince, or a half as i always thought Pince was a great five-eight especially back in the days of the Cowboys).

Endless_Passion

Juniors
Awesome display by the Saints. Performences like that well put you guys up there for championship glory.

And how good was it to see OKI packed to the rafters. The good old sububan grounds. Nothing better than on a sunday afternoon, beer in hand on the hill watching your team go around. If only the result was reversed. :)

j_tig

Juniors
congrats! :clap:
sat on the hill and despite the end result enjoyed myself thouroughly! a gentle ribbing from the saints fans and the group that had the fart machine, absolutely hilarious!
now im off to hide out from my mates again! :oops:

Bib

Juniors
You guys have the greatest squad in the league, and the most potential to win the comp. You just need everyone on the park. You have destroyed us twice this year and shown us up as imposters at times, well done dragons, and i hope if we cant win the comp that yu do!

Go the tigers

Ribs

Bench
Cheers!!

These Tigers fans are a decent mob, why cant the lesser humans from Scumnulla be reasonable like our Tigers friends when we give it to them?

Learn from these nice people Jimbo, sully and friends. Learn.

brooksy19

Bench
Gongrats Dragons well deserved...The difference was the forward pack..your bench is awesome. don't let the roosters snag anymore of your guns..poore, sims = awesome. :clap:

Id like to see you guys win the comp..no-one wants to see roosters vs bulldogs.

One request can gasnier be stood down for the next time we play you's [-o<

Eddie.

Bench
Dragons too good all over park. the quick play the ball, hit ups and the amount of players in motion in the attacking quarter was fair dinkum scary. I dont think anyone can match the Dragons pack when there in the mood...

Would of beaten anyone yesterday

best of luck for the rest of the season.

Bench
To big to strong,and way to much talent,maybe next year we might give you a run.Good luck for the rest of the year and stick it to Souths this week.

Latest posts