What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well done!

Trojan

Juniors
The Eels fans seem to be whipping themselves up into a bit of a frenzy. They really think they can beat us on Sunday. I give them exactly ZERO chance.

Here is why.

We have been able to coast home in our last few games and that included a week off. We'll be fresher and better prepared for 80 minutes of football.

We are coached by one of the best coaching teams ever assembled.

We have Grand Final experience unrivalled in the game.

Across the ground we have classier, more skilled and better team players than the Eels.

We don't rely on 1 player as much as The Eels. If Billy or Greg go down in the first 10 minutes then we will still be confident of a win. If Jarryd goes down in the first 10 minutes then we'll probably see Eels fans leaving the ground at half time.

Our structure (Thanks to the coaching staff) is unrivalled and each player knows their job inside out.

We are peaking at EXACTLY the right time. Some Eels fans are even saying we peaked last week. That makes me laugh.

I am VERY excited about this weekend and I make NO apologies for my confidence.

GO STORM! Premiers 2009.

Noa

First Grade
Trojan has a MASSIVE set of Balls

Im jealous.

PS. Cant say i disagree with his reasoning though.

Noa

First Grade
BtW thanks for your kind words Scotty-Eel.

I hope everything goes well for you guys right up till 5pm.

im so excited, nervous, happy, scared everything. the eels should be good but we should be better. man im nervous, very nervous, ahh i wish i could have a few drinks to calm the nerves but im underage lol

i cant wait, storm ftw

i like what you had to say too trojan

MsStorm

Bench
Im pretty excited about this game, I cant be there this time but any Stormers going , please feel free to yell on my behalf. BBQ, DRINKIES AND 42INCH flatscreen will have to suffice this year.
However Im gonna take some time off work tomorrow and head down to Visy to wish our boys luck. Anyone else interested: http://www.melbournestorm.com.au/de...ay&id=20549&grand-final-open-training-session

Went to the training session today and was really happy with the turnout.
The players looked relaxed and spent a lot of time after the session signing autographs, etc.

Have a great bbq and lets hope we get the result we want.

Avenger

Immortal
The Storm deserve to be favourites but I think we have more class on the bench. That is where I think we may win it.

Stormgal

Juniors
:D
Went to the training session today and was really happy with the turnout.
The players looked relaxed and spent a lot of time after the session signing autographs, etc.

Have a great bbq and lets hope we get the result we want.
Hi MsStorm, it was a great turn out and I even managed to drag down my AFL mad boss!! (even though he's already come to a couple of the last games with me)
Are you headin up to Sydney or going to Etihad? Either way, have a great day and enjoy the game!:D
and..GO The Mighty Melbourne Storm!!

MsStorm

Bench
:D
Hi MsStorm, it was a great turn out and I even managed to drag down my AFL mad boss!! (even though he's already come to a couple of the last games with me)
Are you headin up to Sydney or going to Etihad? Either way, have a great day and enjoy the game!:D
and..GO The Mighty Melbourne Storm!!

Hi Stormgal, going to Etihad to watch both games and hoping the good wins we had there transfers to ANZ.
Sounds like your boss is a goodluck charm for the Storm so I hope he's going to your bbq:D