What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well, I guess it's official...................

stiffmeister

Bench
My condolences to the shark fans. Look you got next year, or the year after that or the year.............................

I thought you guys could do better having the great Dykes back but apparently not.

cheese

Bench
blacktip-reefy said:
Your a busted arrsse wannabe who drives other peoples car a & braggs about it.
Your worse than housing commission.
You are the same demo but with no ability to climb out of it.
happy to take handouts & borrows.
:lol:

Gene Krupa

Referee
blacktip-reefy said:
Your a busted arrsse wannabe who drives other peoples car a & braggs about it.
Your worse than housing commission.
You are the same demo but with no ability to climb out of it.
happy to take handouts & borrows.

Boo Hooo Hoooooooooo!

Don't cry mate because I'm better than you! Just because you have no friends, doesn't mean we all have to be like you.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
If you were half as good as me, you would be irresistable to men & women.
Im not cashed up to own a porsche, but I would never lower myself to the point where I bragged about driving somebodye elses ride.

FFS ! You pathetic merkinT!

wittyfan

Referee
Gene Krupa said:
SFW!

I can accept we are going to get the spoon. You need to accept you're a bunch of chokers who can't even beat the second last placed team and who is going to get flogged next week by the last placed team.

BTW, you'll have no Wedgieman and we'll have the saviour of NSW!

As I said, SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

The only sucking going on here is in your filthy dreams about Johns.

Plonker.

Craigshark

First Grade
Ahh i'm so pissed off..
I really had that feeling we would lose tonight, i guess still underneath i thought we might just get the points.. So much for that..
Ahhhhhh crap.... Worst thing was sitting there watching about 1500 Souths supporters going crazy.. Far out we are screwed..
And Gene Krupa, PISS OFF, you hopeless little slimey turd..

Gene Krupa

Referee
blacktip-reefy said:
If you were half as good as me, you would be irresistable to men & women.
Im not cashed up to own a porsche, but I would never lower myself to the point where I bragged about driving somebodye elses ride.

FFS ! You pathetic merkinT!

Oh, smookums! Don't fret! I'm sure sully finds you irresistable! I'll stick to the women myself thankyou!

sullyfan said:
The only sucking going on here is in your filthy dreams about Johns.

Plonker.

You'd know all about sucking wouldn't you? blacktip just volunteered! :lol: :lol:

Craigshark

First Grade
Gene Krupa said:
You've done your dough then!

Craig, still smarting from that classic video of your teams glorious performances?

http://www.showroom.com.au/downloads/Born%20To%20Lose.mpg

Funny, FUNNY stuff! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't worry, soon they will be releasing a Knights DVD collection of the the Knights 2005 season.. I think its called Craphouse housing commission wankers wearing red and blue.. I think there is also a bonus DVD inside featuring one of the Knights 'legends' Robbie O'Davis shooting up at Kings X.. And also if you fast-forward it to the end you can watch the whole Knights team go on a drunken rampage throughout Bathurst..
I'm sure it will be quality viewing..

Gene Krupa

Referee
Craigshark said:
Don't worry, soon they will be releasing a Knights DVD collection of the the Knights 2005 season.. I think its called Craphouse housing commission wankers wearing red and blue.. I think there is also a bonus DVD inside featuring one of the Knights 'legends' Robbie O'Davis shooting up at Kings X.. And also if you fast-forward it to the end you can watch the whole Knights team go on a drunken rampage throughout Bathurst..
I'm sure it will be quality viewing..

Nice try buddy.

But when you think that the Chokenulla premiership winning DVD runs a total of zero minutes, at least the Knights on will give you some value for money! :lol:

Toyota Park, set against a wonderful back drop of oil refineries and jet fumes. No wonder you guys are so geniused. All that pollution in your water supply!

Plus at least we'll turn a profit after the slander cases against you guys have been settled! :lol:

Chokenulla, supposed contenders :)roll:), beaten by Souths! Funny, FUNNY stuff!

Craigshark

First Grade
:lol: :lol:

By the way i'm not laughing with you, i'm laughing at you...
Seriously, what sort of dickhead writes in a signature on the internet, 'i drove this at 275km?' What, is that the way you try and pick up chicks or something? On the internet?
Freak..

Gene Krupa

Referee
Craigshark said:
lol.gif
lol.gif

By the way i'm not laughing with you, i'm laughing at you...
Seriously, what sort of dickhead writes in a signature on the internet, 'i drove this at 275km?' What, is that the way you try and pick up chicks or something? On the internet?
Freak..

No, you're the dickhead.

See, I would have got rid of that pic ages ago but you Chokenulla fans seem to LOVE it so much, I couldn't possibly get rid of it now and disapoint you all, could I?

What a complete farktard!
lol.gif

Dread

Juniors
Hey guess what... I win. I drove a Porsche at 276 kph!! Into a headwind! And I was having sex with three super-models at the same time. Oh, and the Porsche was a nice colour too. It was red. Yeah, cop that, I'm so awesome.

Booyah

Bench
Dread said:
Hey guess what... I win. I drove a Porsche at 276 kph!! Into a headwind! And I was having sex with three super-models at the same time. Oh, and the Porsche was a nice colour too. It was red. Yeah, cop that, I'm so awesome.

Craigshark

First Grade
Gene Krupa said:
No, you're the dickhead.

See, I would have got rid of that pic ages ago but you Chokenulla fans seem to LOVE it so much, I couldn't possibly get rid of it now and disapoint you all, could I?

What a complete farktard!
lol.gif

Now don't try and blame us, there's only one person making you look like a dickhead for that and that is you.. And you are doing a pretty good job of it.. ;-)
Now don't let me disturb you from talking to your internet Girlfriends or wait they might even be men.. :shock:
You would like that though wouldn't you?

Gene Krupa

Referee
Dread said:

Three dicks, eh? You have them all on your forehead too, I suspect. I told you the water was polluted. Would have matched the 3 ears and 7 fingers on each hand too, I suppose!