What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well, I guess it's official...................

Nulla_Fan

Juniors
thats rich, making mention of inter-breeding when you come from Newcastle and don't try get out of it i've caught the newcastle train before and i NEVER want to do it again.

Gene Krupa

Referee
Craigshark said:
Now don't try and blame us, there's only one person making you look like a dickhead for that and that is you.. And you are doing a pretty good job of it.. ;-)
Now don't let me disturb you from talking to your internet Girlfriends or wait they might even be men.. :shock:
You would like that though wouldn't you?

Ha ha ha ha!

I'm not the one who keeps biting at the bait and allows himself it be reeled in EVERY time.

Now, go and play with yourself whilst wearing a Chokenulla sock and looking at a pic of Noddy from behind. It's the only thing YOU'LL score! :lol:

roboshark

Coach
Gene Krupa said:
:lol:

Three dicks, eh? You have them all on your forehead too, I suspect. I told you the water was polluted. Would have matched the 3 ears and 7 fingers on each hand too, I suppose!

Hey Gene-- I am from Newcastle too and I am sure I saw you the other day- was that you sitting in the gutter at Windale with your Henny Penny knights jumper on soliciting players for the knights- or were you just solicitiing full stop!!

Gene Krupa

Referee
Now you're ripping into the Teddys!

You guys have NOTHING! If it wasn't so pathetic, I'd laugh!

OK, Just a little one then! :lol:

perth sharkie

Juniors
Craigshark said:
:lol: :lol:

By the way i'm not laughing with you, i'm laughing at you...
Seriously, what sort of dickhead writes in a signature on the internet, 'i drove this at 275km?' What, is that the way you try and pick up chicks or something? On the internet?
Freak..

He's boasting about getting away from that crap hole Newcastle in record time after watching his piece o' sh*te team lose 13 games in a row.

RABK

Referee
perth sharkie said:
He's boasting about getting away from that crap hole Newcastle in record time after watching his piece o' sh*te team lose 13 games in a row.

38 years and no premiership :LOL: :LOL:

Where do i begin to explain to you what it's like to win a premiership? :LOL:

perth sharkie

Juniors
Red and Blue Knight said:
Sharks..

38 years.....

Kimmorley....
lol.gif

Knights...
lol.gif

Wooden spooners....
lol.gif

Sicknote Johns too crippled half the time...
lol.gif

RABK

Referee
perth sharkie said:
Knights...
lol.gif

Wooden spooners....
lol.gif

lol.gif

We aren't wooden spooners yet...so please state facts!

Cronulla = no premierships!!!!! :LOL:

perth sharkie

Juniors
38 years and no premiership :lol: :lol:

Where do i begin to explain to you what it's like to win a premiership? :lol:

Please spare us the boredom, not everyone is living in the past.

Red and Blue Knight's next big tip...life during the Keating era. :lol:

staffy

Juniors
Gene Krupa said:
SFW!

I can accept we are going to get the spoon. You need to accept you're a bunch of chokers who can't even beat the second last placed team and who is going to get flogged next week by the last placed team.

BTW, you'll have no Wedgieman and we'll have the saviour of NSW!

As I said, SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Idiot; can't wait to see you on here when Johns and your team get smashed by us next week; we need a team to take it out on....so get ready

RABK

Referee
perth sharkie said:
Please spare us the boredom, not everyone is living in the past.

Red and Blue Knight's next big tip...life during the Keating era. :lol:

My next tip is Knights by 30 at that swamp you call toyota park next week. I'll be there giving it to you losers.

Johns Magic

Referee
perth sharkie said:
Knights...
lol.gif

Wooden spooners....
lol.gif

lol.gif

Well at least our first wooden spoon won't be lonely in the trophy cabinet.

:lol:

roboshark

Coach
My next tip is Knights by 30 at that swamp you call toyota park next week. I'll be there giving it to you losers.

I assume you will be bringing all of your 80 yr old grandmothers with you, with their red and blue dyed hair and their jerseys and scarfs, and coffee urns, and potty mouths.

"Get em onside ref", "how much are they paying you", typical knights scumbag supporters

perth sharkie

Juniors
I don't understand why the Knights fans are so happy, as somebody else has pointed out, a Souths win means you're more likely to finish last.

Then again, maybe our "special" friends in the red and blue aren't that clued up enough to realise these things!