What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well, I guess it's official...................

RABK

Referee
roboshark said:
I assume you will be bringing all of your 80 yr old grandmothers with you, with their red and blue dyed hair and their jerseys and scarfs, and coffee urns, and potty mouths.

"Get em onside ref", "how much are they paying you", typical knights scumbag supporters

Nope mate, we go as a group. The Grannys will be there as usual, they'd kick your ass robochoke.

RABK

Referee
perth sharkie said:
I don't understand why the Knights fans are so happy, as somebody else has pointed out, a Souths win means you're more likely to finish last.

Then again, maybe our "special" friends in the red and blue aren't that clued up enough to realise these things!

Nope just fun strirring you up. It's so easy.

We aren't fickle f**ktards like you. We stick with our team and have a good time no matter what.

RABK

Referee
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
guys lets not go nuts here
we have a good run home and now dont have to worry about those away games
we will be back

Theres that cat Covell. Enjoy sucking his c**k f**ktard? :LOL:

Stranger

Coach
:lol: dont underestimate those Grannies.... Handbags can be pretty good weapons as Covell proves each time he plays.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
yeah u bag covell out mate go for ur life
all u do is talk about joey
next week covell vs johns
lets c if u still bag him out then u goose

Frenzy.

Post Whore
roboshark said:
I assume you will be bringing all of your 80 yr old grandmothers with you, with their red and blue dyed hair and their jerseys and scarfs, and coffee urns, and potty mouths.

"Get em onside ref", "how much are they paying you", typical knights scumbag supporters

GILFs??

RABK

Referee
sharknows said:
Red and Blue Knight - I think it is time yoiu took your medication and went to bed.

How original. sharknows that Cronulla will never win a premiership! :LOL:

roboshark

Coach
Red and Blue Knight said:
Theres that cat Covell. Enjoy sucking his c**k f**ktard? :lol:

As I said- typical knights scumbag supporters. I bet the granny brigade yell that out a bit next week too- charming people you all are

RABK

Referee
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
yeah u bag covell out mate go for ur life
all u do is talk about joey
next week covell vs johns
lets c if u still bag him out then u goose

Haha your a cat big bad Covell dildo. :LOL:

Stranger

Coach
Dont like watching the footy with a bit of noise? Enjoy the peace and quiet? Or is it that there just arnt enough fans that will stick around and wait that long?

RABK

Referee
roboshark said:
As I said- typical knights scumbag supporters. I bet the granny brigade yell that out a bit next week too- charming people you all are

Is that all you've got Robocark? Pathetic!! :LOL:

Oh no, sharks fans think us knights fans are scumbag... this coming from a Scumnulla fan. Ever heard of Super league? You are scum!

perth sharkie

Juniors
How original. sharknows that Cronulla will never win a premiership! :lol:

Well he does make a valid point. The prozac must be working wonders after going through 13 consecutive defeats. :lol:

lolesi

First Grade
Nope just fun strirring you up. It's so easy.

We aren't fickle f**ktards like you. We stick with our team and have a good time no matter what.

I guess it can get like that when your team is sitting last on the ladder, just expect to lose eh, thats why we are different bud, but oh well.

( insert witty premiership call from the trolls )

RABK

Referee
lolesi said:
I guess it can get like that when your team is sitting last on the ladder, just expect to lose eh, thats why we are different bud, but oh well.

( insert witty premiership call from the trolls )
\

Love my mighty Knights win, lose or draw.

*inserts premiership remark here*

38 YEARS!!! :lol:

RABK

Referee
perth sharkie said:
Well he does make a valid point. The prozac must be working wonders after going through 13 consecutive defeats. :lol:

Hilarious.....

:-s

Seriously, have you sharks fans got anything?

roboshark

Coach
Is that all you've got Robocark? Pathetic!! :lol:

Oh no, sharks fans think us knights fans are scumbag... this coming from a Scumnulla fan. Ever heard of Super league? You are scum!

:lol: :lol: - Sorry, I always laugh at clowns