What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We'll Miss Matty Elliott...

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors
God, can you imagine how you`d feel it you really were Matt Elliot reading the page and being slammed by a pack of no-nothing nuffies - you`d die laughing!

Nah, not Elliot and don`t own enough flanelette to live in Penrith.

Just having a laugh getting Bay and, it seems, azza all in a tizz.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Tokyo_Raider said:
God, can you imagine how you`d feel it you really were Matt Elliot reading the page and being slammed by a pack of no-nothing nuffies - you`d die laughing!

id imagine if elliott did read places like this, he'd have a pen and note book handy, and would quite embarassed that "no-nothing nuffies" seems to have more of a clue about the game of rugby league then he does!

Raider Azz

Bench
Tokyo_Raider said:
I was chatting to a psychiatrist friend the others day at the footy - top guy, husband of a colleague, and he mentioned that the kind of obsession shown by Bay to Elliot is almost always characteristic in young, immature males who have suffered harsh sexual rejection. Typically, the symptoms one would be looking for would be stalking (tick), obsessive hate (tick), destructive obsession with small and often irrelevant points (tick) and the complete inability to let go (tick).

Bay, it needs to be asked. Have you slept with Matt Elliot, and, if indeed you did, did he ridicule your penis size?

You can be open here. We want to support you.
I'm gonna stay out of this debate here, but I just gotta say, that post is hilarious :lol:

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
id imagine if elliott did read places like this, he'd have a pen and note book handy, and would quite embarassed that "no-nothing nuffies" seems to have more of a clue about the game of rugby league then he does!

I am sure that he would appreciate our guidance, 69.

Bay56

First Grade
Raider Azz said:
I'm gonna stay out of this debate here, but I just gotta say, that post is hilarious :lol:

well what a surprise Azz ... now I wouldnt have guessed ... and I thought they threw the mould away after T_R :lol:

yea true, you should have stayed out of it if that's the only contibution you can make

Mal Meninga

Bench
If Matt Elliot were to stop the following:
*Picking players who are terrible and would never win a premiership
*A style of play that cures insomnia
*Hookers as halfbacks

hrundi99

First Grade
Tokyo_Raider said:
Denial.  This could seriously delay your treatment. Still, it`s just something that you`re going to have to work on. Loved the attempt at self-validation there though Bay.

:lol:

Bay56

First Grade
hrundi99 said:

pretty funny huh hrundi .. btw how's your sex life going?, size of your prick?, etc ... T_R's doctor friend has some pretty good opinions on that stuff :lol:

reptar

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
ive sussed it out... matt elliott, tokyo raider... they are one in the same!
good to have you on board mr elliott, ill see you in penrith next season!

Sorry to disappoint you, but I went to school with Tokyo_Raider and I can assure you he isn't Matt Elliott. :)

thickos

First Grade
Tokyo_Raider said:

:(

i've been feelin' better about myself too recently... :cry: :lol:

Imagine if the shoe was on the other foot though - damn I'd love a forum where people criticised what I did :lol: (n.b. I'm a research student so help would actually be appreciated!)

woodgers

Bench
Tokyo_Raider said:
There actually IS a forum where people criticise what I do. In Korean, too.

What..you get hammered on another forum as well?

I'm betting that psychiatrist 'friend' isn't the husband of a colleague but moreso hired help.

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors
woodgers said:
What..you get hammered on another forum as well?

I'm betting that psychiatrist 'friend' isn't the husband of a colleague but moreso hired help.

Yeah, but I can only read half of it. They seem pretty annoyed though. Lots of frowny faces. Pretty clear that I'm universally despised.

As for the doc, well, technically he's the husband of the hired help, but that sounded a bit of a crude way of putting it so I refined the words a little.

choc_soldier

Coach
I am kind of looking forward to Elliot coming to Penrith next year now - if anything, we need a fresh new style.

Whether or not it will be for the better, well, time will only tell.

Bay56

First Grade
** bump **

... like a continual migrane

I dont know what Elliott gives his players to get them up mentally for the big ones but he better half or double the dose

Bay56

First Grade
:lol:

seriously though come the 80th minute in Rnd 26 and I'll be dancing

huh, then I'll be able to lay sh*t on Henry if he doesnt perform :lol:

Latest posts