What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We'll Miss Matty Elliott...

sydraider

First Grade
Tokyo_Raider said:
As MH pointed out, I seem to remember a long losing streak there with Carney in the side.

I guess Elliot brought him into grade too early.......

I seem to remember a sh*tload of injuries at the same time also!

You show me a pivot who can succesfully work behind a busted ass pack?

20/20 cricket dont count either :p

sydraider

First Grade
I must add, I will be glad to see the back of elliot also.

Might mean I'll get to see more of Trev Thurling!

Its a disgrace he is not in the 17!

Bay56

First Grade
Walt Flanigan said:
I think it's been made quite obvious that Fitler was carrying the roosters, coach and all.

Walt, if it was only that easy ... Fitler made a difference, there is no doubt about that ... every coach needs a player of special talent to win the tight ones and Fitler was that.

But I think there is more to Ricky than just Fitler.

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors
Bay56 said:
Raiders 12 - Parra 18 ...

yep we're going to miss Elliott :lol:

I was chatting to a psychiatrist friend the others day at the footy - top guy, husband of a colleague, and he mentioned that the kind of obsession shown by Bay to Elliot is almost always characteristic in young, immature males who have suffered harsh sexual rejection. Typically, the symptoms one would be looking for would be stalking (tick), obsessive hate (tick), destructive obsession with small and often irrelevant points (tick) and the complete inability to let go (tick).

Bay, it needs to be asked. Have you slept with Matt Elliot, and, if indeed you did, did he ridicule your penis size?

You can be open here. We want to support you.

Bay56

First Grade
Tokyo_Raider said:
I was chatting to a psychiatrist friend the others day at the footy - top guy, husband of a colleague, and he mentioned that the kind of obsession shown by Bay to Elliot is almost always characteristic in young, immature males who have suffered harsh sexual rejection. Typically, the symptoms one would be looking for would be stalking (tick), obsessive hate (tick), destructive obsession with small and often irrelevant points (tick) and the complete inability to let go (tick).

Bay, it needs to be asked. Have you slept with Matt Elliot, and, if indeed you did, did he ridicule your penis size?

You can be open here. We want to support you.

What a coincidence T_R, I think I must have been talking to the same guy concerning your obsession with a certain forum member. Btw T_R do you dirve a big car.

T_R wha't's your take on our poor performance against the mighty Eels .... yea I know, the players, the ref, the green grass, the cold, the coach (huh, scrub the last point mate, that's ridiculous).

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors
Denial.  This could seriously delay your treatment. Still, it`s just something that you`re going to have to work on. Loved the attempt at self-validation there though Bay.

My take on the game? We were outplayed.

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors
Regular visitor there, Bay?

Loo, no need to attack. Get the help that you need, m`boy. Living in this state must be painful for you.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Tokyo_Raider said:

Loo, no need to attack. Get the help that you need, m`boy. Living in this state must be painful for you.

hmmm this record seems to be broken
:sleeper:

Bay56

First Grade
Tokyo_Raider said:

T_R you really do get carried away with yourself sometimes buddy ..

my suggestion to you would be to concentrate on football matters rather than discussing issues with a psychiatrist ... but I'll leave that up to you

but if you want to continue with the immature abuse I'll more than oblige buddy, dont worry about that ... I'm sure I can reduce my level of maturity down to yours

azza

Juniors
Tokyo_Raider said:

F**K off if you want to be such a pretentious tool and constantly attack others at a personal level for their opinions, no matter how much you dislike them. You're a disgrace, and a boring one at that.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Tokyo_Raider said:

ive sussed it out... matt elliott, tokyo raider... they are one in the same!
good to have you on board mr elliott, ill see you in penrith next season!

Latest posts