What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well people, you got what you wanted, I hope your happy with this mediocrity!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
3 year deal for Finch, hahahahahaha you stupid dopes that wanted this guy, and too boot 3 f**kING YEARS MORE!!!! He’s a spare parts player, that's all! Blokes like him you don't spend $200,000 and sign to long term deals!!. His performance was just embarrassing, that bad a 19 year old on the other side made his look so pathetic, we're f**ked.

People who didn't want Tim, you have got your wish, hope you're f**king happy!!!

-Happy at having Cayless at $400,000 year whilst every single Roosters forward outplayed this pathetic excuse of a prop tonight, he's an absolute joke of captain/hard man, I hope he goes ASAP an frees up some money for us, f**king tight arse he is.

- Fitzy, he's just a f**kwitt who cannot organize a footy side, hence why nothing in 22 years, the guys a f**king dope!! Please just f**k off, and take those wanker board members with you so your stench is completely ridden off.

- 4 year Ben, another brilliant move, another f**king injury, but hey fitzy doesn't take into consideration injuries when negotiating, probably why he's the best in the business!

Bazal

Post Whore
And to think we were blasted for not rating Finch....now half the place agrees with us....

COACH STERLING

Juniors
Agree that Finch is a useless hack.
Agree Fitzy's time is up.
Cayless is coming close to the end of his career and is entitled to atleast some leverage.
Ben is an interesting one. I'll stick my neck out and say he may have some use once he recovers from his injury woes.

Suitman

Post Whore
Sorry, but there is a million things wrong with the place atm.
Finch is just a tiny part of that.
3 years - maybe not.
But Finch in a better all round performing team would go ok.

Suity

Tizzun

Juniors
3 and a half seasons more of last night and i'll have lost enough of my mind to like AFL...

Bazal

Post Whore
Sorry, but there is a million things wrong with the place atm.
Finch is just a tiny part of that.
3 years - maybe not.
But Finch in a better all round performing team would go ok.

Suity

I think, though, that that's the main problem here. Finch's best is only ok...and unless you have Darren Lockyer, an "ok" 7 doesn't win you competitions. I do agree he's not the entire problem, but to me he kind of personifies the issues we have as a club...as does Hagan, Wagon, etc etc. We settle for the first thing we can get. If that means re-signing a mediocre player instead of hunting for new blood because it's a sure thing, then we do it. It happened under Smith and it's happening under Hages. I just feel we have developed a culture that accepts (hell, rewards) mediocrity...and that won't change until the management does IMO

Ron Jeremy

Coach
3 and a half seasons more of last night and i'll have lost enough of my mind to like AFL...

you know the worst prt about Parra? it's actually making me loose interest in the club, i hate to say i'm more a gridiron fan these days then league because of the way we're going!

The frsutrating thing is I can't see it changing in a hurry.

Did anyone see Cayless in the post match conference...same sh*t as the other week...he looks as though he doesn't care or he is just totally unhappy with the current situation.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I think, though, that that's the main problem here. Finch's best is only ok...and unless you have Darren Lockyer, an "ok" 7 doesn't win you competitions. I do agree he's not the entire problem, but to me he kind of personifies the issues we have as a club...as does Hagan, Wagon, etc etc. We settle for the first thing we can get. If that means re-signing a mediocre player instead of hunting for new blood because it's a sure thing, then we do it. It happened under Smith and it's happening under Hages. I just feel we have developed a culture that accepts (hell, rewards) mediocrity...and that won't change until the management does IMO

It all starts at the top, i wanted Bennett here to change things.

you know the worst prt about Parra? it's actually making me loose interest in the club, i hate to say i'm more a gridiron fan these days then league because of the way we're going!

Sucks doesn't it...I knew the score via the updates on Fox News during the Qld coverage of the live game so I didn't even make it to half time.

Now I couldn't give a rats what happens in league until Wednesday night.

strider

Post Whore
ummmm guys ..... i kinda agree .... but tbh you are getting as annoying as pete was with timmy ..... there's about 10 threads rubbishing finch already - do we need more?

strider

Post Whore
Sucks doesn't it...I knew the score via the updates on Fox News during the Qld coverage of the live game so I didn't even make it to half time.

gonna be a tough week for you belly :(

Suitman

Post Whore

Funnily enough, I could. It's an interesting comparison to watch other games and see how far behind the pack we are.
Even the Bulldogs, who aren't travelling that well themselves, put in last night.

And they have 11 players injured at the moment.
It's just depressing tbh.

Suity

Kornstar

Coach
I still love watching all the other games, there is some real talent out there and they have coaches who know how to use them!!

I hate Melbourne but f*ck they are a great team, also how are the Knights going? On paper they have nothing on us but they have hearts 20 times the size of ours!!!

Suitman

Post Whore
also how are the Knights going? On paper they have nothing on us but they have hearts 20 times the size of ours!!!

And that is the truth, and is a really sad indictment on our club at the moment.
There's only one player in our club, who knows how to bleed for the blue and gold like Pricey did, and even he is getting fed up with the current situation.
Can't blame him really.

Suity