What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welll...now we move onto next year....

Leaguelegend20

Juniors
With Gallant now gone....and all the guys currently on the outer (Trimarchi, Galea, Payne)...what is your team for next year?

1. Hanbury
2. Tuiaki
3. Ayshford
4. Lawrence
5. Tupou
6. Marshall
7. Moltzen
8. Galloway
9. Farah
10. Payten
11. Ellis
12. Mataka
13. Flanagan
14. Heighington
15. Taumata
16. Skandalis
17. Shirnack
18. Gibbs

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Referee
1. moltzen
2. ryan
3. daniela
4. lawrence
5. tuiaki
6. marshall
7. lui/taumata
8. gibbs
9. farah
10. galloway
11. ellis
12. heighington
13. ayshford

14. payten
15. fulton
16. schirnak
17. some other small back

it wont be far off this

Hopefully:

1. Brown
2. Ryan
3. Ayshford
4. Lawrence
5. Tuiaki
6. Marshall
7. Moltzen
8. Payten
9. Farah
10. Galloway
11. Ellis
12. Heighno
13. Galea

14. J Schirnack
15. A Schirnack
16. Skandalis/Gibbs
17. Taumata

yosemite

Juniors
1. Lawrence
2. Ryan
3. Ayshford
4. Daniela
5. Tuiaki
6. Marshall
7. Moltzen
8. Gibbs
9. Farah
10. Galloway
11. Ellis
12. Payten
13. Rhino

14. Gower
15. Dwyer
16. Toupo
17. Taumata

PS: Urgently need more players signed up. Bench is VERY skinny

ucantseeme

Juniors
There still has to be a marquee signing of a test player coming up. It was going to be Tuqiri but he has gone to French rugby. They are chasing Sam Burgess but seems unlikely.

Please let it be a hard running front rower who can offload and kick goals.

Leaguelegend20

Juniors
There still has to be a marquee signing of a test player coming up. It was going to be Tuqiri but he has gone to French rugby. They are chasing Sam Burgess but seems unlikely.

Please let it be a hard running front rower who can offload and kick goals.

Corey Parker

chopsy_05

Juniors
Lazarus will be fullback I believe. They wouldn't keep upgrading his contact even if he's yet to play a game if he wasn't in their plans.

westie

Bench
I feel like crying. We're actually getting worse. That 1,2,5 we put out last week was the worst we've ever managed, and we've had some tripe.

1. Mullaney/Hanbury
2. Ryan
3. Ayshford
4. Lawrence
5. Tuiaki
6. Marshall
7. Moltzen
8. Gibbs
9. Farah
10. Galloway
11. Ellis
12. Heighington
13. Mataka

14. Taumata
15. Dwyer
16. Shirnak
17. Payten

macnaz

Staff member
Hopefully:

1. Brown
2. Ryan
3. Ayshford
4. Lawrence
5. Tuiaki
6. Marshall
7. Moltzen
8. Payten
9. Farah
10. Galloway
11. Ellis
12. Heighno
13. Galea

14. J Schirnack
15. A Schirnack
16. Skandalis/Gibbs
17. Taumata
Hope Brown isnt in the side.. Watched him tonight ,, f**king useless:crazy:

westie

Bench
A spade will have a dig, I wouldn't have one at fullback though. In saying that, it would probably be quicker than Ryan.

Mascot Tiger

Juniors
I would have to agree with macnaz on Mitch Brown about being useless.. After watching the cronulla souths game i cant even comprehend how this guy actually plays first grade.
I counted at least 3-4 dropped balls but the sad thing is its not a once off as well it happens week in and week out.
When he ran the ball back he always seemed to get dragged back 5 metres each time which when ya fullback grabs the ball you would expect him to make at least 10 metres on the return
Seemed clueless in defence and attack, sure he scored a try but who cant score a bloody try when you run at the speed bump that is chris sandow.
Part that really s**ts me is that there is no doubt what so ever we would of offered him at least 125 - 150 k per year for this lemon,

If there is one thing i will be taking out of this year is the fact Marshall played a full year with any major injury scares but towards the end of the year he really picked up his form, Sure he makes a few mistakes a game here and there but over the last 2 months of the comp i reckon he was one of the top 3 players of the competition and with a full off season behind him i think he will have a massive year next year.

N.C.

Juniors
Indeed. A good thing he's not on his way to Japan for a few months, on reflection...

alien

Referee
not too sure about this topou bloke. his leg sounds stuffed. i dont think he will ever be the same.

thedoc762

Juniors
not too sure about this topou bloke. his leg sounds stuffed. i dont think he will ever be the same.

Has anyone seen him play in reggies or anything remembering how he used to go was a gun when he went to england a full offseason behind him who knows but would be curious to hear from someone who has seen him go around for us somewhere other than the training paddock

Reek_Havoc

Juniors
At this stage my team will be.....kay sera sera

1. Lazarus
2. Ryan
3. Ayshford
4. Lawrence
5. Tuiaki
6. Marshall
7. Moltzen
8. Gibbs
9. Farah
10. Galloway
11. Ellis
12. Dwyer
13. Galea

14. Handbury
15. Skandalis
16. Mataka
17. Payten

Just wanna see Dwyer get more game time.

Latest posts