What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wendell Returns?

Charlie124

First Grade
BRING ON THE DELL!!!!!

Can you imagine the sledging he would have been throwing at wolfman during the game last night if he was there! Wolfman would have been curled up in a ball, rocking back and forth, sucking his thumb by halftime.

Dee

Juniors
Perfect opportunity! Series is wrapped up, would love nothing more than to see big Dell return! He would lift for the occasion no worries!

catch22

Juniors
I understand Hodges is back rd 17(week before origin) so he would come straight back into the right side and tonga remains on the left.

Slater
Boyd
Tonga
Hodges
Folau
Lockyer
Thurston

ANTiLAG

First Grade
QLD really are light on talent if they have to resort to Dell.

Tonga I thought played well. Solid defensively. Well done Tonga.

Not nearly as fearsome without Hodges and Inglis - I must say.

Meth

Staff member
It's a dead rubber.

NSW should be looking to the future. QLD too. Sailor is not the future.

Big Time

Juniors
I do, a heart attack at a funeral!!!

Sailor sh*ts me to tears. Overated and overexposed druggo!!!

I am a Dragons supporter. Use to hate Dell. Once you have him in your colours though that changes. He has a winning attitude and it rubs off on everyone. He done drugs and admitted his mistake. Didn't try to hide behind excuses like others. He admitted he was a goose and copped it sweet. Says a lot about the bloke. You ever touched drugs mate. Ever smoked a bit of weed in your time??

Paullyboy

Coach
QLD really are light on talent if they have to resort to Dell.

It's a dead rubber, QLD are going to go out and just have fun - the Dell will fit in perfectly with that. I think Queensland will probably post 50 in game 3 because they'll just throw it round.

I've never heard a player before openly admit they weren't thinking about the next game like Lockyer did at the end of the game, he openly admitted it was all about celebrating the moment (which is fair enough), so why not cap it off with the big Dell running over whichever scapegoat NSW decides to pick for game 3.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
It's a dead rubber, QLD are going to go out and just have fun - the Dell will fit in perfectly with that. I think Queensland will probably post 50 in game 3 because they'll just throw it round.

I've never heard a player before openly admit they weren't thinking about the next game like Lockyer did at the end of the game, he openly admitted it was all about celebrating the moment (which is fair enough), so why not cap it off with the big Dell running over whichever scapegoat NSW decides to pick for game 3.

IF QLD are not thinking about the game - there is danger they will lose at home.
07 was a dead rubber at suncorp. Blues thrashed the series winning QLD. Kinda spoiled the party.
06 dead rubber - Maroons thrashed the series winning Blues. - 97 THEN :p
03 dead rubber - QLD won that game after losing the series.

Recent history suggests the series winning team struggles to get up for the dead rubber more than the team salvaging pride. Who really cares about origin 3? Its hard to amp up when the series is won already. That said I want to see Locky retire at home on a winning note so he doesn't play another series.

Cronk, Prince and Thurston - the future of QUEENSLAND.

Last edited:

fourplay

Juniors
There isn't really such thing as a dead rubber.

No QLD player will be giving short of 100%. They want to win their only game of the series infront of their fans at a sell out Suncorp Stadium. I don't expect any drop off in intensity. And if NSW lose 3-0 it's complete humiliation.

Pistol

Coach
There isn't really such thing as a dead rubber.

No QLD player will be giving short of 100%. They want to win their only game of the series infront of their fans at a sell out Suncorp Stadium. I don't expect any drop off in intensity. And if NSW lose 3-0 it's complete humiliation.

absolutely

Try telling Dell its a dead rubber if he gets selected