What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wentworthville Magpies NSW State cup champions 08 official thread.

Glenn

First Grade
Thanks to Nikki, and thanks stagger for passing on the updates.
Any details of how the Parramatta squad players went?

Nikki

Coach
Sorry, didnt re-check my phone til I got home.

Standouts for mine were Brod (he will never make First Grade tho, the kid knows how to make metres), Maloney (I'd be almost tempted to give him a go in Firsts soon) and Etu (made a few good breaks.. then let the ball bounce and Windsor scored off it.). I am gunna make a banner for both sheds "NEVER LET IT BOUNCE". Lowrie didnt do too badly either.

As for the kicks Maloney missed, there was this absolute tool of a bloke just givin it to him on the sideline.

Hellsy

Immortal
And I saw Benny, he is hoping to be back in 2 weeks. His hospital trip was only a cleanup of the knee and he is all good

Nikki

Coach
With about a minute or so to go, coulda been less, he puts in this massive 40/20 kick, first tackle I think. The boys all went chasing it like greyhounds. Oakey nearly scores right on the bell. Was a great play.

Glenn

First Grade
Would be interesting to see Maloney in FG, but probably a season or two a way atm. :(

Nikki

Coach
Hmmmm... I dunno. I wouldnt mind seein him have a go this year, esp on tonights performance. He actually barks instructions, pushing the boys around the park. We need someone to step up and do that!!!

Hellsy

Immortal
Id love to see him have a go at FG. Just throw him on from the bench and see what he can do with it

Kornstar

Coach
Hmmmm... I dunno. I wouldnt mind seein him have a go this year, esp on tonights performance. He actually barks instructions, pushing the boys around the park. We need someone to step up and do that!!!

Our first grade boys just don't listen though, that has been clear this year....

Thanks for the updates guys :)

Stagger eel

Staff member
speaking of our first graders..sis you girls notice any of our first graders watching Wenty????

nothing better than to see grown men sh*t themselves thinking they could be dropped the week after.

parra pete

Referee
Did 'Japanese G'day' make his comeback this week for Wenty following the injury suffered at Albury in the pre-season???

Nikki

Coach
I am assumin you mean Horo :lol: I think he has been running around with the Jim Beam team. I forgot to bring the team list home. Im 90% sure tho.

Hellsy

Immortal
Only Ben was there from first grade. I mentioned an update on his knee in a previous post

Latest posts