What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wentworthville Magpies NSW State cup champions 08 official thread.

Nikki

Coach
Kick off is minutes away at Wenty.

IN: Lowrie

Out or Bench: Gulavao

IN Ben Smith

Out or Bench Grehan.

Dunno where you heard that, but Jimmy actually started and played most if not all of the game. Jono Wright started from the bench.

eelz47

Coach
he is not ordinary, and i like him as a player, but if he is to make 1st grade i dont think it will be soon.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Dunno where you heard that, but Jimmy actually started and played most if not all of the game. Jono Wright started from the bench.

MITS said that Ben started the game ahead of number 3, I'm assuming Grehan was 3??

cardinal

Juniors
I love how big Ben has is being seen as our savior on this forum at the moment. I like Ben by the way and think he is a class player but how long before all the comments of last year come back. "He does not run hard enough " "He is soft" "He can't defend with Grothe" "He is to slow". He certainly got a lot of those last year I wonder how quick they will turn on him this time.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
at least he was getting the scores right :(

i am Ben's biggest fan, but i think another week of PL probably wouldn't hurt. there i said it.

and now i hope he plays firstgrade and kicks ass to prove me wrong!

Avenger

Immortal
Jess

Ben Smith lived with a mate of mine and his family when he first came to the club. He has always stated that to this date he is the best young man that he and his family have had to accomodate.

This is the type of player we need at our club. Being a crack defensive centre also helps. :D

Latest posts