What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wenty on fox sport today 5pm

Raudonikis

Juniors
just thought id let you know they have the replay versus balmain on.. They do seem to have a pretty good side to.

Dirty Mutombo

Juniors
Kevin Kingston should be 1st grade dummy half. much more variety than Matt Keating. Who in my opinion offers nothing.

Tautai was solid too.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Tautai played great, Grehan,Wright and Latimore all played well. Cordoba if he was looking to get back into firsts has a long way to go. Bauman also played well. Robson played ok but it was behind a dominant forward pack.

Nikki

Coach
Oh sh*t! I hope they didnt show the sideline where I squeeled (spl) and ducked from the ball!!! :lol:

Bazal

Post Whore
Tautai played great, Grehan,Wright and Latimore all played well. Cordoba if he was looking to get back into firsts has a long way to go. Bauman also played well. Robson played ok but it was behind a dominant forward pack.

Tautai was outstanding IMO, showed what he was showing in Flegg a year or so back. Power, footwork and even some speed.

Latimore should be in firsts too, or certainly higher than Cordoba and Hauraki in the pecking order. He ran hard, hit hard, and never stopped.

Robson showed more than Finch has I thought. He ran the ball well, had a good kicking game, and got the ball to the right players effectively and expediently most of the time. He wasn't outstanding, but he was solid and effective and created points, something that Finch hasn't done much of. I'd have no issues if he was given a chance in firsts.

Kingston was good too I thought...certainly no Matt Keating, but should provide handy back up if required.

Tautai should be groomed for 2nd row, i can't believe they are still playing him out on the wing and 3/4. He would be devestating hitting it up in the 2nd row!!