What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WE'RE BACK, BABYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eat a big bowl of d.ick up sharks haters

:alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho:

Eddie.

Bench
Funny old game rugby league, smashed by the cowboys and souths and then they roll the raiders

must make you wonder sharks fans

:?

miccle

Bench
I dunno... but i'm finding it funny that the suicidal fans calling for heads to roll are now convinced that the troubles are over :lol:

Hurriflatch

Referee
I don't know which group of fans are funnier Souths or Sharks

2 weeks ago after ironically beating Cronulla. Souths fans were calling Langmack coach of the year and rushing to the bookies for Souths to win the comp.

Sharks fans were calling for Raper's head saying it was dumb to let C.Anderson go

Now 2 weeks on after 2 big losses the Souths fans want Langmack fire and again ironically Chris Anderson hired and are predicting another wooden spoon

while the Sharks fans are now rushing over the the bookies for the premiership odds.

SaintTPP

First Grade
ShireShark said:
eat a big bowl of d.ick up sharks haters

:alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho:
:lol: :lol: One good game, geez your easy to please.

lolesi

First Grade
knights04 said:
Sharks got the points but Raiders were the better side.

Haha got no idea what game you where watching you idiot.. go have a look at it you merkin.

Hurriflatch i think you would find no shark fans wanting rapers head :roll: , nice try though, really, it was.!

SirShire

First Grade
knights04 said:

Are you too much of a bogan to be able to afford a TV or a radio? Perhaps buy a newspaper? Or dont you understand the game?

Tool!

Raider_69

Post Whore
Hulka said:
knights04 said:
What the hell have you been drinking? The sharks smashed them from the kick off.

i agree, canberra were rubbish last night
but sharks fans lets put it in perspective, we played rubbish, you played good and beat us fair and square, but one win over us dosnt mean you are back
its about consistant footy

Hurriflatch said:
I don't know which group of fans are funnier Souths or Sharks

2 weeks ago after ironically beating Cronulla. Souths fans were calling Langmack coach of the year and rushing to the bookies for Souths to win the comp.

I don't know which Souths fans you are referring to ?

Despite those 2 victories, Langmack was still a very unpopular choice as coach.

And as far as people putting money on Souths to win the comp........you must be joking.

Latest posts