What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WE'RE BACK, BABYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

raider_at_heart

Juniors
Yeah but i wouldnt say the Sharks smashed us. They played with plenty of passion and it was the best ive seen them play in ages but the raiders were very dissapointing and in the end it was only 6 tries to 5. With Shif missing his first 4 kicks at goal which were near touch.

Deano

Juniors
Everyone in here has very valid comments about the sharks not being "back" yet unless we get a few going on the trot, but frankly I'm very pleased by the result and very pleased with the way the blokes played. Who knows, maybe we did turn the corner.

Macca

Coach
We are probably being too cocky after one win but can you blame us? The Eels will be a very tough assignment at Parra. I don't think there is going to be any thrashings, either way.

Should be a cracker.

SOULS 04

Juniors
mate there was no way we were the better side on the night... and my brother is a sharks supporter and has been giving it too me. ahh well cant wait to take you guys on again... hopefully our defence will turn up next time

well done though sharks. you played well

SOULS 04

Juniors
i do reckon you guys are back to form too
just dont be like those inconsistant b1tches the dragons.

good luck against the eels

I'll be happy when our match stats show about a third the number of missed tackles. We're never going to finish high on the ladder when we miss an average of more than 30 tackles a game.

The pleasing thing for me out of the match though was the number of line breaks for the Sharks. Taking it up for five and then putting it in the air (and praying) is too predictable and is boring to watch. A better attacking game from the Sharkies and it will be interesting to see if we can back up away against the Eels.

Surely the 74-4 loss last year will be sufficient motivation. I just hope Hayne isn't the ref for this one.

Marduk

Juniors
I was happy with the dramatic decrease in the penalty count and what seems to be a better understanding around the ruck with the dominant tackle rule etc.

Raper's done well to turn that around from the previous weeks. :clap:

Phil Bailey had a blinder while Paul Gallen was great in the centres after McGoldrick went down injured.

Well done Sharks!

:D

GreenForce

Juniors
The raiders just didn't turn up for that game. It was a heartbreaker. Given the type of footy the raiders were playing, I was surprised by the try count, were it not for our lack of conversions, the score line would have been much closer.
The raiders defence was ordinary and left open a lot of opportunity for some razzle dazzle by the sharkies.

Congratulations on a win, good luck against the eels.

As for the raiders, we need to get back to basics, and have a solid line. Also, F#ck the time limit for conversions. Its killing Schif's confidence.

Raider_69

Post Whore
SOULS04/DEM said:
mate there was no way we were the better side on the night... and my brother is a sharks supporter and has been giving it too me. ahh well cant wait to take you guys on again... hopefully our defence will turn up next time

well done though sharks. you played well

forgrt the defence, as long as the bus remembers our forwards :lol:

Latest posts