What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We're still in it for another week: Warriors win

Our destiny is in our own hands once more.

We have to beat the Eels tomorrow, which will be a massive task, but it's possible.

If we win tomorrow, this is what else has to happen.

- The Panthers have to beat the Bulldogs tomorrow
- The Bulldogs have to beat the Roosters next week
- The Tigers have to beat the Panthers next week
- And of course, we have to beat the Eagles next week.

All of those are not outside the realm of possibility.

It's a long shot, but it all starts tomorrow and if we win, anything can happen.

GO RAIDERS!!!

raider_ktj

Juniors
Hmmm this really is their LAST chance. They blew it against Tigers and Bunnies, games we shouldve won easily. Hopefully tomorrow we can tough it out and come away with THE upset of the round.
C'mon Raiders!

thuganomics

Coach
I'm going to next weeks game and will be cheering the Raiders on. I hate Manly and would perfer the Raiders to make it.

aussies1st

Staff member
Spot on post those Goosters have been shocking all year. We better not choke again and we better finally move of 22. I could have been gone for the last month and nothing would have changed with the table.

Sully

Juniors
Just a silly suggestion...

Why not actually attend a game and see them win first hand?

aussies1st

Staff member
It will be interesting seeing what Elliot does next week. Will he rest guys like Smith and any other injuried player. Ale is a MUST! Milne should be at winger instead of Nafa.
I would hate to be relying on us to beat Manly. This game is probably going to be the sh*tiest game of the nrl.

aussies1st

Staff member
What is the point of risking them now? What happens if Smith injuries his hand further and can't play for the whole of 2006? All for what?

paulquinn49

Bench
That is a big what if man. What if Smith doesnt play, we get done by 50. Newcastle win huge and Souths win, then we get the spoon.

aussies1st

Staff member
We got flogged today with Smith. It is up to the players to step up to avoid the spoon. Smith can only provide us with the attack. He can't fix our defence problems. Also if Souths win we can make a late change and play Smith as their game is before ours. If you really want him to play put him on the bench. That way he is there if we need him and if we don't we don't use him.

paulquinn49

Bench
I thought we should have been playing Smith off the bench for a while. Would of been more dangerous from there imo

Ever since he has been playing with the broken hand I thought he should start off the bench

aussies1st

Staff member
I don't know how on earth Elliot used the 2nd tier cap when he keeps nuffies like Gafa and Tyran in first grade. If he hadn't used the 2nd tier cap up I would have loved to have seen Zillman playing at 5/8 with Smith on the bench guiding Zillman through.

paulquinn49

Bench
What do you mean "If he hadnt used up the 2nd tier cap"?

Dood half our squad got f**ked up, it was always going to comeback at bite us on the arse.

We had people like Terry Martin and Nathan Smith in our top squad. They didnt play a game. O'Hara fell pretty early aswell.