What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We're still not dead.............

......just gotta hope that whatever we win by next week, coupled with whatever the Tigers lose by today and next week, equals more than 68 points.

Let's go Cowboys!

never, but thats cause ive already got the next round in front of me to fill it up again by the time I get that far. :D

Redback71

First Grade
never, but thats cause ive already got the next round in front of me to fill it up again by the time I get that far.

but after next week u wont have any rounds left in front of you and thats when you will hit rock bottom :(

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Back to your 5000+ post forum please :arrow:

We are dead, it's just stupid to have unrealistic fantasys.

WE ARE GONE FOR THIS YEAR, GET IT!!!!!!!!!! GONE!!!!!!B WE'LL NOT BE IN THE SEMIS THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BD5733

Juniors
We are not dead in our fight for the semis, but to use a mataphor...

We are chryogenically frozen and the power source keeping us frozen is coming from a single AA size battery.

blackfriday

Juniors
well im just hoping for a miracle now. we WILL beat the roosters if heggarty and hodges are playing. only God knows why they play football.

gotta throw souths beating raiders into the mix too, which prior to yesterday may have seemed fantasy but now seems a distinct possibility...........margin is irrelevant

cowboys to beat the sharks..............margin is irrelevant.......

on top of that, the combination of our victory margin against the roosters, plus the loss margin of tigers against knights must be 52 points, so either the roosters or the tigers need to cop a bit of a pasting

if you are so inclined, start getting everything crossed - fingers, limbs, testicles.........whatever u got

CARN YOU EELS!

Hellsy

Immortal
I think we should put more energy into our impending Mad Monday celebrations! If it doesn't happen after next week then it will be the week after. I love the team as much as you HJ but they need to break and have a rest then regroup for next year.

Latest posts