What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

West Ham 4 Villa 0

wolverine

Juniors
I got up early this morning to watch an entertaining and surprising game this morning: West Ham V Aston Villa. The surprising part of the game was how West Ham(recently promoted) made Aston Villa look like the team that was recently promoted. Marlon Harewood scored a hat-trick and Aston Villa never looked like getting back into the game. All i can say is, those who believe West Ham will get relegated this season...do so at your own peril.

perth sharkie

Juniors
Although it's early days, there are many teams in this league who are worse than West Ham. I think they will stay up.

Raider Ultra

Bench
Yep, I'm beginning to agree. I thought they'd go down as well, but there are many teams that are alot worse (Blackburn, Sunderland, etc.)

aussies1st

Staff member
Villa has fallen so much since a few years ago when they were in the top 10 in the EPL.

Parra_Eels

Bench
bloody disgrace. we need to pull our fingers out now. hopefully this will kick start us like wen man u beat us 4-0 2 years ago - then we fired up and finished 6th

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
aussies1st said:
Villa has fallen so much since a few years ago when they were in the top 10 in the EPL.

ummm, I can't remember where they finished last season, but hadn't they finished top 10 in every single EPL season prior to that?

OVP

Coach
Supporting Villa is like having a tooth pulled. At least we've played every season since the beginning though.

Could be worse, i could be a Souths fan :lol:

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
aussies1st said:
Yea I think so, they were defintiely a top 10 team.

#-o#-o#-o

You said they had gone downhill since they were a top 10 team. I pointed out they hadn't finished outside the top 10 for over a decade. You agreed.

:?