What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Western Pasifika Bid News

MugaB

Coach
In 2 to 3 years the porcupines will be developing their own mega super stars.

Spines up!!!
I'll be watching that come to fruition and I'll be dancing on your figurative grave, with a whole heap of :I told you so"s, with a few 'nener! nener! neners' thrown in for good measure

MugaB

Coach
Spines UP!!!!
The cry for more than a decade of Pasifika fans, for their western team... read about it I this weeks
"TheRoar column" ... FFS

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Western Pasifika Porcupines wish to announce the club’s official team song as preparations for the WPP's entry into the NRL as team 18 continues. Noted world superstar Johnny B Williamson penned the tune.

Hey you!
Are you a porcupine?
Have you lost your mind?
Or did you find it in the lost and find?
Hey you!
Is it me or you or a Vegemite eating sulfur crested cockatoo?
Hey you!
Were you born in Poland?
Did you play reserve grade with Warren Boland?
Did your dog die of a ruptured colon?
Hey you!
Is it me or you or Kathman f**king du?
Did you nearly spew?
Hey you - Spines up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need a coach who played the glockenspiel in the 3rd grade.
This will put them in good stead on how the music industry truly works.
Anyone who is anyone has to have the fundamentals of the World Music Law tied up before they could ever dream of running a Rugby League team.

I remember when I was stationed in the Solomon Islands in 1942 to ward off the Japs, all the kids would be crying "Dally Messenger! Dally Messenger!".
The news got there pretty slow in them days.
All they wanted to do was play rugby league, yet they had not actual football.
What would they use?
Dead Porcupines of course!
They'd kick those Dead Porkys from sunrise to sunset.
We then got moved West over to the Kokoda Trail, and we were gifted their very best Porky Ball.
We were honoured.
We arrived in PNG to the noise of "Dave Brown! Dave Brown!" (they were more up with the times)
And the long history of the Western Pasifika Porcupines was born.
We expect an approach from the NRL and Perth to be forthcoming, and a bygone conclusion.

Latest posts