What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wests 3 2 1s

Valheru

Coach
I was still overseas for work so didn't get to see this one beyond a 5 minute highlights package so will leave the points up to you guys.

At a glance it looked like more of the same committed performance with stoic defence and then taking our opportunities in the 2nd half.

JWH had his yearly brain explosion and won't play this season again. I'm not that upset about it as I wanted his 300th to be at home next year anyways.

It is all ahead of us now. We need to win Friday and then one of Raiders or cowboys to lose.

Even if we lose Friday, how good is it seeing souffs implode complete with a hilarious threat to not accept a CCM 🤣. I'm no latrell hater but looks like losing him hasn't been the worst outcome ever.

I was still overseas for work so didn't get to see this one beyond a 5 minute highlights package so will leave the points up to you guys.

At a glance it looked like more of the same committed performance with stoic defence and then taking our opportunities in the 2nd half.

JWH had his yearly brain explosion and won't play this season again. I'm not that upset about it as I wanted his 300th to be at home next year anyways.

It is all ahead of us now. We need to win Friday and then one of Raiders or cowboys to lose.

Even if we lose Friday, how good is it seeing souffs implode complete with a hilarious threat to not accept a CCM 🤣. I'm no latrell hater but looks like losing him hasn't been the worst outcome ever.
Defence was great but Tigers didn’t threaten that much if we’re to be honest. Our attack looked more fluid with just a few timing issues still to be sorted. No doubt we’re getting better every week.

Suaalii had a beast of a game with a tonne of line breaks as well as kicking goals from far and wide. Sammy looked good in his first game back and added much needed spark. Worked well with Kez and Rads probably had his best game this year.

Jaz’s brain explosion was disappointing but probably a blessing in disguise given he’ll get sin binned about five times against Souths on Fridee night. Lindsey gave him a spray too which is what you wanna see out of the heir apparent enforcer. Shout outs also to Brandon, Nat and Wong.

Manu’s injury is reminiscent of the end of last season and I’d rather we rest him this time round if he’s not a 100%.

Not sure what to expect from Souths after the week they had but no Trell is a massive help. If we sneak into the finals I think we can handle anyone in the bottom half of the eight.

3. Suaalii
2. Sammy
1. Collins

H.H

Juniors
Bit late this week sorry. I was at the game but had been on the beers since midday, so thought I better watch a replay before giving points and I only got around to that today.

3 - Suaalii
2 - Keary
1 - Radley

Thought Cheese looked good and Radley is slowly starting to look like himself again. JWH - seriously... I love the guy but I cannot believe he could be so stupid after 15 years in the big time. Ridiculous.

Great to see Walker back and Nat Butcher continues to impress. Fingers crossed this week - just dunno how it's gonna turn out.

Bit late this week sorry. I was at the game but had been on the beers since midday, so thought I better watch a replay before giving points and I only got around to that today.

3 - Suaalii
2 - Keary
1 - Radley

Thought Cheese looked good and Radley is slowly starting to look like himself again. JWH - seriously... I love the guy but I cannot believe he could be so stupid after 15 years in the big time. Ridiculous.

Great to see Walker back and Nat Butcher continues to impress. Fingers crossed this week - just dunno how it's gonna turn out.
I think we should do an experiment for this week’s game where we post points twice. First with beer goggles still on, second with a sober perspective.

Valheru

Coach
Not sure what to expect from Souths after the week they had but no Trell is a massive help. If we sneak into the finals I think we can handle anyone in the bottom half of the eight.
I agree and am very bullish about our chances in week 1 of the finals and even in week 2.

We just have to get there and if we don't we have no one but ourselves to blame. There is every chance the Rabbitohs come out firing after the fortnight they have had and put us away after 20 minutes but equally it might go the other way. Who knows.

Latest posts