What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wests Tigers '05 strip

smeghead

Bench
Well first things first first of all I must apologise to anyone reading this thread for my getting involved in the little spat. Not really my scene and damn sure I am old enogh to know better because no matter what is said no one will win an online argument because they just get niggly and not worth a pinch of **** to what the original topic.

To Bulldog-Power if we want to continue bagging each other we should maybe start our own thread. As we know nothing about one another it could be very amusing.

A big thank you to Brook and insaneink for staying the course of this topic.

Yes Callan Park was nice growing up but I much preffered Peat island, much less traffic noise. I just wish I owned a piece of the real estate at Callan Park, damn now that would be worth alot of moolah today.

Bulldog-Power

Juniors
smeghead said:
To Bulldog-Power if we want to continue bagging each other we should maybe start our own thread. As we know nothing about one another it could be very amusing.

Yes Callan Park was nice growing up but I much preffered Peat island, much less traffic noise. I just wish I owned a piece of the real estate at Callan Park, damn now that would be worth alot of moolah today.

Very amusing and obviously incredibly truthful, we would learn things about ourselfs we never knew or thought physically possible

On topic btw I didnt mind that stripped tigers jersey from the late 90's... (97/98) but I dont know why they just dont have an orange jersey with a black V, with black armbands and when they at campbletown a black jersey with an orange V....

gallagher

Juniors
[/quote]On topic btw I didnt mind that stripped tigers jersey from the late 90's... (97/9 but I dont know why they just dont have an orange jersey with a black V, with black armbands and when they at campbletown a black jersey with an orange V....
Yeah wearing black and gold all the time is reasonable. Cant see why the wests side of the merger would mind.

innsaneink

Referee
Thunderstruck said:
This is closer to what the Storm '05 away jersey looks like, so it's not almost entirely white:

away6mc.gif

Nope youre wrong....its like this one.
I saw it today. They had em in the corner. :lol:
away.jpg

Leb-PlaYa

Juniors
i rekon the 1 formula the jersey designers should go by is keep it simple!!!

old skool hoops and v's look best imo the other look very outdated after a season or 2.

Ubsy

Juniors
lebanese-PlaYa said:
i rekon the 1 formula the jersey designers should go by is keep it simple!!!

old skool hoops and v's look best imo the other look very outdated after a season or 2.
I agree. Keep it simple.
I think the first of the designs after the merger has been the better design so far.
I would much prefer the old Balmain tigers ('89) version, but that isn't ever going to happen is it...

Latest posts