What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wests Tigers '05 strip

hrundi99

First Grade
innsaneink said:
thickos said:
brook said:
hrundi99 said:
My point is that with the original WT jerseys, the away one looked like a Magpies jersey with a dash of orange.

These may as well be Balmain Tigers jerseys.

:(

wash your mouth out!!!

aside from the fact that Balmain have never and would never wear something that ugly - we also certainly did NOT wear white jerseys

But hrundi never mentioned white jerseys :?

Add to the fact theres hardly any orange in the jersey at all, its a bit of a pointless point.

The Magpies the same size as its always been, it looks to be quite high on the sleeves on this pic but Im sure it'll look OK when worn.

There may not be a great deal of orange but it is certainly nothing like the trad. Magpies strip. That's what I have a problem with.

The original away WT jersey was...

wtigers.jpg

Nuke

Staff member
coolumsharkie said:
Oh and I think the Storm jersey is a gee up ;-)

My 4 yr old could create something better at pre-school.

I reckon Stevie Wonder could design a better jersey - but unfortunately, it's not a gee-up. It is fair dinkum. I can't understand why that jersey got the nod. Just think how bad the rejects must have been!

innsaneink

Referee
hrundi99 said:
innsaneink said:
thickos said:
brook said:
hrundi99 said:
My point is that with the original WT jerseys, the away one looked like a Magpies jersey with a dash of orange.

These may as well be Balmain Tigers jerseys.

:(

wash your mouth out!!!

aside from the fact that Balmain have never and would never wear something that ugly - we also certainly did NOT wear white jerseys

But hrundi never mentioned white jerseys :?

Add to the fact theres hardly any orange in the jersey at all, its a bit of a pointless point.

The Magpies the same size as its always been, it looks to be quite high on the sleeves on this pic but Im sure it'll look OK when worn.

There may not be a great deal of orange but it is certainly nothing like the trad. Magpies strip. That's what I have a problem with.

The original away WT jersey was...

wtigers.jpg

Yeah our best jersey since the JV IMo, but im a bit biased in that respect.
Always liked the all black...Penrith dont do it justice.
r10-12.jpg

Raider Azz

Bench
I always liked how the Wests Tigers had the Magpie on their sleeve to signify Wests was still part of the club. As far as I know, they were the only merger team to do this.

Matt M

Juniors
Raider_Azz said:
I always liked how the Wests Tigers had the Magpie on their sleeve to signify Wests was still part of the club. As far as I know, they were the only merger team to do this.

I think it is ridiculous that they do it. They shouldn't be trying to maintain two seperate clubs and their traditions, they should be looking to make sure it is a single club, and viewed that way, as quickly as possible.

As for their jerseys, My favourite was their centenary one, but their original ones were very good too.

innsaneink

Referee
Matt M said:
Raider_Azz said:

I think it is ridiculous that they do it. They shouldn't be trying to maintain two seperate clubs and their traditions, they should be looking to make sure it is a single club, and viewed that way, as quickly as possible.

As for their jerseys, My favourite was their centenary one, but their original ones were very good too.

Its a bit hard to make it a single club when everything is either balmain or magpies, grounds, juniors, the board, the colours....most of the fans.

I STILL here us called Balmain by media "experts" for chrissakes.

The Magpie on the sleeve is one of the 10 commandments, if it was your old team you would probably think differently.

aids

Bench
Bulldog-Power said:
With the storms 2 new jerseys

I think the storm must be trying to increase their homosexual support base

AKA, the melbourne afl fan base
:)

smeghead

Bench
What should we chant instead. Something about our club not covering up for a drugs cheat. (Not naming any names because the Bulldogs management would rather allow the media to cast dispersions on a possibly innocent player).
Grammar is hardly the thing I would be harping on if I were you, concentrate on your club and their misgivings as we shall do ours.

BTW I dont like it so make me

Pantherjim.

Referee
I don't mind the Jersey at all, but the "Herbal World" sponsor doesn't do it justice. In fact, it makes it look like complete crap! What a colour clash!

Pantherjim.

TigerMo

Juniors
Bulldog-Power said:
TIGERPies said:
damm strait ink!

learn to spell

damm strait

what on earth does that mean?

Your spelling skills are as good as your timing when you chant "tigers" at games

Who really gives a f*** how he spelt it. I think we all know what he is trying to say, so gtfo it. :arrow:

Latest posts