What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wests Tigers Drinking Game 2010

Bricey

Juniors
Take a drink when.....

A bearded man scores a try

We loose a game by 4 or less points, and could have won it with goal kicking

Benji kicks a sideline converstion

One of our former players puts on the match winning try

Gus gould calls Mr Galloway "Kiethy" in sunday afternoon football

Benji does something to make gus say "no, no, no, no, no"

Bryce Gibbs gives away a penalty and turns to the ref and asks "Who me?"

Fitzy knocks on while attempting to take a bomb

Someone on the Fox commontary team reminds us that "Todd Payton refers to himself as a halfback trapped in a props body"

A benji sidestep makes gus say "WOW!"

Gordon tallis tips against us and we win

Gordon Tallis tips us and we loose

Laurie Daley tips us

Gareth Ellis scores a try

Tuiaki scores a hat-trick

Feel free to write in a few more ideas. I think that its gunna be a long, drunk season!

Bricey

Juniors
We loose a match by 4 points or less and Tim Sheens rabbits on in the press conferance about "the positives"

DanOz

Juniors
Lui gets injured and Moltzen replaces him at halfback which ends our 5 match losing streak and Sheens says Tim's best position is still fullback

We lose a game, Tim Sheens says the ref was terrible, then claims he won't make any excuses

Benji misses a goal that you could kick with your shoes on the wrong feet

Payten tries to do something fancy and f**ks up a try

Benji kicks out on the full

N.C.

Juniors
A starter cops a minor injury that sidelines him for six weeks or more...

Martinplace

Juniors
When we win the GF & we all salute Timmy (we wont mention him by any other name then) for being the best coach on the planet - LOL:crazy:

Vic Mackey

Referee
we lose our fourth straight game and sheens says for the fourth successive week

'my senior players let me down'

'ill be speaking to robert finch during the week'

'the 20s had a good win again, there will be some changes next week'

then the changes are heighington from lock to second row, payten from second row to lock and ryan and tuiaki swap numbers

gallagher

Juniors
The likes of halatua, payne, collis score a try for their new club and this forum goes nuts as to how we should have kept them.

DanOz

Juniors
Well thankfully the talentless hack is gone and shouldnt get too many mentions.

I personally would have loved Halatau to stay - he can better cover the position Daniel Fitzhenry has been recruited to fill, frankly John Morris off the interchange is a million times better than Fitzhenry. 1 step forward, 2 steps back.

gallagher

Juniors
I personally would have loved Halatau to stay - he can better cover the position Daniel Fitzhenry has been recruited to fill, frankly John Morris off the interchange is a million times better than Fitzhenry. 1 step forward, 2 steps back.

2 steps forward, Morris and halatowel gone. 1 step back, Fitz returns.

macnaz

Staff member
What about when Shannon Gallant and Peni Tagive feature in the the weekly rnds top try scorers :(
Or what about when a player is played out of position...hmm hope we have plenty of friday night games so ill be sobered up by monday lol.
And last but least lets all have a drink when Lote decides wtf he is doing.

N.C.

Juniors
I reckon he's already decided - all this banter in the media lately is just to keep Schubert and Gallop happy.

Latest posts