What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wests Tigers shift east

super_coach

First Grade
I think the big issue is we giving away our home ground advantage. We are not good enough football team to be giving the other teams a leg up. The way we are going we struggle to win at CO and LO so why make it harder.

The funny thing if we could get a few good seasons going (say top five finishes)than the money starts to flow in from all areas but another couple of crappy years than the only money they will get is the SFS money.

As posted before this is just a bandaide solution and a lazy one at that. The two most important things in a football club are
1--the fans
2--the players
and they are the ones getting shafted

Let's sum up the disagreement:

Let's is short for "let us".

This is your summation, no one else is involved in your post.

Me (& others): "It takes 15 minutes to walk from Central to the SFS"

You, and other morons.

Say what you mean.

You: "I can't walk from Central to the SFS in 15 minutes because it's uphill and has traffic lights on the way. If I can't do it, nobody can. I don't care what you or anyone who agrees with you says. You're all stupid. I'm not pouting. Got a dollar?"

That was as funny as cancer of the eye when you first said it, do you think it got funnier in the mean time?

Be honest with yourself, you're an idiot. And anyone that agrees with you on the 15 minutes thing is an idiot too.

It's not difficult, it's not like trying to explain trigonometry to a rock.

You, and the two or three other people who agree with you are stupid.

Face up to your inadequacies, you'll feel better.

sting

Bench
ffs 15 minutes, 20 minutes what ever. anyone who complains about doing a little bit of walking is a fat lazy sh*t. even if it takes you half an hour... whats wrong with a 30 minute walk? i walk 25 minutes to work every day and 25 minutes back. you will have to do it what.. like 6 times a year??????? get the f**k over it is it really that hard? if it is that hard, you are in serious need of a lifestyle change

Tiger Hawk

Bench
Let's is short for "let us".

This is your summation, no one else is involved in your post.

You, and other morons.

Say what you mean.

That was as funny as cancer of the eye when you first said it, do you think it got funnier in the mean time?

Be honest with yourself, you're an idiot. And anyone that agrees with you on the 15 minutes thing is an idiot too.

It's not difficult, it's not like trying to explain trigonometry to a rock.

You, and the two or three other people who agree with you are stupid.

Face up to your inadequacies, you'll feel better.
As you've kindly explained "let's" to me, what's "mean time"?

Is it the same as meantime?

:lol::lol: Jackass.

Would you start using some new material as well please, 5 years with the same insult/retort generator is long enough.

I've walked it in 15 minutes with a 60 year old man. I've done it quicker on my own. Don't care whether you agree or not, but the same boring, lame replies won't change the fact either. Got a dollar? :lol:

As you've kindly explained "let's" to me, what's "mean time"?

Is it the same as meantime?

:lol::lol: Jackass.

Either is acceptable, unless you're stupid.

Would you start using some new material as well please, 5 years with the same insult/retort generator is long enough.

No, it isn't.

The generator still has fuel.

I've walked it in 15 minutes with a 60 year old man. I've done it quicker on my own. Don't care whether you agree or not, but the same boring, lame replies won't change the fact either. Got a dollar? :lol:

You're either stupid, or a liar.

I reckon you're stupid, what do you reckon?

adamkungl

Immortal
Wests already have 2 grounds ideally suited to Rugby League.

Going from an 80k stadium to a 40k stadium is just going from exceptionally crap to very crap.

A half packed out SFS (it will be well below half packed) delivers no atmosphere.

bzzt wrong. SFS with 10,000 has a sh*tload better atmosphere than ANZ with 15,000. SFS half packed out, with 18-20k is awesome.

Dave Q

Coach
Hrundi99 reckons you're a liar.

Then he doesnt have a clue.

Getting into the city takes forever these days as succesive governments have ignored building vital infrastructure.

I predict that moving the Wests Tigers to the SFS will be a complete disaster unless they transform into some kind of hybrid Manly/Storm outfit over the off-season.

Once again, the people of the western suburbs get their heads pushed into the bowel and flushed.

Thats why the AFL is in town. They are not stupid, they are building their facilities further west.

They must be laughing at the complete and utter ineptness of our NRL club administrators.

Last edited:

adamkungl

Immortal
Getting from Cambeltown to Central takes ~1hr. + either 2 min bus or 15 min walk to Moore park.

Getting from Maroubra to Homebush. 35 min bus ride to central. *wait for train* 25 min train ride to Olympic Park. 10 min walk to stadium.

Souffs fans have the worse deal by far when it comes to public transport f**kery.

You're right and everyone else is wrong...

Everyone else hasn't given their opinion.

So far its about 3 Tigers fans who between them couldn't equal the IQ of a doughnut, a Roosters fan who is, and I'll be decent, an idiot, plus a couple of Raiders fans who would argue that red is blue wth any Tigers fan....

Getting from Cambeltown to Central takes ~1hr. + either 2 min bus or 15 min walk to Moore park.

Getting from Maroubra to Homebush. 35 min bus ride to central. *wait for train* 25 min train ride to Olympic Park. 10 min walk to stadium.

Souffs fans have the worse deal by far when it comes to public transport f**kery.

Seriously. You're not a smart boy.

shhhhhhhhhh....

Then he doesnt have a clue.

Getting into the city takes forever these days as succesive governments have ignored building vital infrastructure.

I predict that moving the Wests Tigers to the SFS will be a complete disaster unless they transform into some kind of hybrid Manly/Storm outfit over the off-season.

Once again, the people of the western suburbs get their heads pushed into the bowel and flushed.

Thats why the AFL is in town. They are not stupid, they are building their facilities further west.

They must be laughing at the complete and utter ineptness of our NRL club administrators.

Yep.

They are.

If Demetriou ran the NRL, AFL would be the backwater sport it deserves to be.

adamkungl

Immortal
google maps it. Its about 1.6 km from eddy ave to the front gate. If you can't walk it in 15-20 mins you're kidding yourself

Latest posts