What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wests Tigers VS Souths updates

Tigerpete

Juniors
Tigers site's slow for me so we're here for now.

Souths 4-0 (T.Polglase try).....Apparently the result of bad ball handling by our boys......not good!
Souths 8-0 (T.Polglase try)
Souths 8-4 (P.Richards try)

Tigerpete

Juniors
Game is underway, no score as of yet...........other than to say Covell apparently made a nice break from a kick return.

Tigerpete

Juniors
Apparently the first 20 mins we ran out our second stringers, the programed side has just run on. Senter out due to a virus.........still 4-0 to souths.

Tigerpete

Juniors
Lafranchi makes a big, run next play Reynolds grubber finds richards!!!!!!!

Souths 8-4 conversion missed!

Tigerpete

Juniors
Souths lead it 8-4 at half time. Apparently owie ios giving benji a bit of stick and benji is hammering him,lol. Riff's giving owie a few choice words as well. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tigerpete

Juniors
yeah, pretty frustrating hey, i guess we'll keep that up till we get a new server or something..........sounds like the tigers are well of their game so far...........hopefully the next 40 will be a lot better.

bonstonker

Juniors
i noticed there were more guests then registered users on there.

piss off bunnies,it's bad enough you want all of our players but leave our forum alone. :lol: