What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wests Tigers VS Souths updates

Dale.2.

Juniors
Hey Pete any chance you can ask one of the boys give a summary,i'm dying to know why the scores are so low,trails are usually high scoring affairs :?

Tigerpete

Juniors
bonstonker said:
Tigerpete said:
lol, yeah, i actually mentioned that too them.......sorry, my fault! #-o #-o

you might have to go back to the bench for that one. :lol:

lol, yeah , like the tigers, i've dropped my bundle of that one.....silly me! oh well i hope my score service is up to standards.

bonstonker

Juniors
Tigerpete said:
bonstonker said:
Tigerpete said:
lol, yeah, i actually mentioned that too them.......sorry, my fault! #-o #-o

you might have to go back to the bench for that one. :lol:

lol, yeah , like the tigers, i've dropped my bundle of that one.....silly me! oh well i hope my score service is up to standards.

no it's not,you keep giving us losing scores :lol:

doing a top job mate

Tigerpete

Juniors
Dale.......we look good in defense, nothing special in attack though, to make us feel worse, skando just coughed it up over try line!

Dale.2.

Juniors
Pete the score service is top class i only wish the official forum was,at least over there there is something decent to read in between scores.

I missed the premeir league final score,what was it?

Tigerpete

Juniors
PL, score.....Souths 20-18..............for balmain, Carney scored 2 and Matt Pethybridge scored while Nowland kicked 3 goals.

Tigerpete

Juniors
Good news guys!

Tigers up 10-8...........Elford made a big break, souths we offside so Hodgo ran at them and dived over to score, converted too!

Tigerpete

Juniors
Souths 4-0 (T.Polglase try).....Apparently the result of bad ball handling by our boys......not good!
Souths 8-0 (T.Polglase try)
Souths 8-4 (P.Richards try)
Tigers 10-8 (B.Hodgson try and goal)
Souths 14-10( R.Hanbury try, goal.????)

Tigerpete

Juniors
Guys i believe after the game westie and simon are gonna put together a wrap on the days events and so on.

Tigerpete

Juniors
Bad news!

Souths up 14-10...........Rhys Hanbury who played j/f earlier scored after we made a mistake on our goaline.