What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wests Tigers VS Souths updates

innsaneink

Referee
Yeah...I was to far to read it but there definitely was
logos on the sleeves and front. The 2nd string side
just had the plain non-logo jumpers.
The numbering on the backs a little diff to the
Classic brand....a bit curlier the numbers are now.
Jumpers look good.

Parraren

Bench
godsuglychild said:
i seen scott prince getting out of his car, and no idea how old the footage of him on the news was, but he was limping fairly bad and looked to be in some discomfit as he walked... i was at the game, till i was throw out for having a bottle of bourbon... and refused to give the security guard it

Yeah good on him. Why would you bring a bottle of bourbon to a football game you goose?

HappyTiger

Juniors
innsaneink said:
I thought Nick Graham was our best, though all the guys looked ordinary.
Will be better for the run though. When the attack happened it looked good but on a whole they were disjointed and both teams guilty of poor handling.

Yeah he played well.So did Laffranchhi.Reynolds and Fitzy tried hard too.Unfortunately the poor refereeing never gave our attack enough space to work.The only times we looked threatening was from scrums or set plays.And compared to Souths we have so many more attacking options.

Suzie

Juniors
Richards injury did not look good. There was an ambulance at the ground just after full-time(I don't know if it was there for him - I hope not!) I was a bit worried to see Satts rubbing and swinging his right shoulder after making a hard tackle not long before Richards was hurt.

I thought Fitzy played well too. And BEnji can definately give as gfood as he gets ;-)

Tim displayed a bit of 'emotion' when Richards was carried off. I reckon tim was counting on no injuries too :cry:

My first Tigers game could have gone a little better ... :(

rastus

Juniors
vlad said:
rastus said:
vlad said:
rastus said:
vlad said:
rastus said:
vlad said:
rastus said:
Dale.2. said:
We'll run away with it now :clap:

Good call :roll: You obviously know your stuff :lol:

they're just making sure that your coach doesn't get the sack this year

:lol: :lol: Must be doing the same in PL & JF :lol: :lol: :lol:

yep that gives all your sides zero points on the competition table ... congrats !

And that gives your "new look" side another loss against the rabbits ;-)

yep I'm off to the gap straight away :lol:

enjoy your masturbation session ... you deserve it .

Ouch man you really know to hurt a guy - such wit :lol: :lol: . Looks like a "wasted" year - so much for all the hype :D

yep we're favourites for the spoon now . put your house on it , rastus .

Now now don't get ahead of yourself just yet - Manly will take that out . But any talk of semi-finals is sheer folly and always was.

rastus

Juniors
HappyTiger said:
innsaneink said:
Will be better for the run though. When the attack happened it looked good but on a whole they were disjointed and both teams guilty of poor handling.

Yeah he played well.So did Laffranchhi.Reynolds and Fitzy tried hard too.Unfortunately the poor refereeing never gave our attack enough space to work.The only times we looked threatening was from scrums or set plays.And compared to Souths we have so many more attacking options.

:lol: Yes, the good 'ol referee again :lol: :lol: . So many more options, so many women so little time :lol: :lol: :lol:

vlad

juniors
rastus said:
vlad said:
rastus said:
vlad said:
rastus said:
vlad said:
rastus said:
vlad said:
rastus said:
Dale.2. said:
We'll run away with it now :clap:

yep that gives all your sides zero points on the competition table ... congrats !

Ouch man you really know to hurt a guy - such wit :lol: :lol: . Looks like a "wasted" year - so much for all the hype :D

Now now don't get ahead of yourself just yet - Manly will take that out . But any talk of semi-finals is sheer folly and always was.

I never said souths would make the semis but if you think its sheer folly then I wont.

rastus

Juniors
vlad said:
rastus said:
vlad said:
rastus said:
vlad said:
rastus said:
vlad said:
rastus said:
vlad said:
rastus said:
[quote:11ac12beca="Dale.2."]We'll run away with it now :clap:

I never said souths would make the semis but if you think its sheer folly then I wont.[/quote:11ac12beca]

:lol: How silly of me, of course you must have assumed I was talking about Souths - because no one of any intelligence would ever infer any correlation between Wests & semi-finals ;-) . My apologies for not being more specific :lol: :lol:

Dale.2.

Juniors
Rastus i've heard your a bit of a dick and after seeing it first hand i have to agree :lol:

You didn't even have the guts to pick your own team to win this match and now your so full of false confidence it's laughable,mate it was a trial and come season proper your team will be left sniffing our ass,enjoy the spoon :lol:

HappyTiger

Juniors
rastus said:
HappyTiger said:
innsaneink said:

:lol: Yes, the good 'ol referee again :lol: :lol: . So many more options, so many women so little time :lol: :lol: :lol:

hey ratsar*e im not saying Souths didnt deserve to win,They did.They played better than the Tigers.Im just pointing out that the refereeing was awful and didnt really allow either team to throw the ball about because Robinson just wouldnt police the 10m.And you dont need to be einstein to realise that thats going to hurt the Tigers more than its gonna hurt Souths.A game full of niggle and not much skill of course Souths would win that.

vlad

juniors
rastus said:
vlad said:
rastus said:
vlad said:
rastus said:
vlad said:
rastus said:
vlad said:
rastus said:
vlad said:
[quote:c4dfcdb5e0="rastus"][quote:c4dfcdb5e0="Dale.2."]We'll run away with it now :clap:

I never said souths would make the semis but if you think its sheer folly then I wont.[/quote:c4dfcdb5e0]

:lol: How silly of me, of course you must have assumed I was talking about Souths - because no one of any intelligence would ever infer any correlation between Wests & semi-finals ;-) . My apologies for not being more specific :lol: :lol:[/quote:c4dfcdb5e0]

and what are all the bookmakers thinking making Souths spoon favourites ?
Souths are clearly premiership material after beating the "traeted it as a trial" Tigers . congrats again , when's the ticker tape parade down eveleigh street ?

rastus

Juniors
Dale.2. said:
Rastus i've heard your a bit of a dick and after seeing it first hand i have to agree :lol:

You didn't even have the guts to pick your own team to win this match and now your so full of false confidence it's laughable,mate it was a trial and come season proper your team will be left sniffing our ass,enjoy the spoon :lol:

Fortunately I have never heard of you - and judging by your call (Wests will run away with it now :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ) I'm glad I don't - I already deal with enough idiots in everday life as it is. Maybe you should refrain from posting on these forums least you continue to put your stupidity on public display.

As for the wager, with the mob we put on the paddock your pathetic lot should have won by plenty, I should have known better :lol: :lol: .

By the way, got any more great calls :lol: :lol: :lol:

rastus

Juniors
HappyTiger said:
rastus said:
HappyTiger said:
innsaneink said:

hey ratsar*e im not saying Souths didnt deserve to win,They did.They played better than the Tigers.Im just pointing out that the refereeing was awful and didnt really allow either team to throw the ball about because Robinson just wouldnt police the 10m.And you dont need to be einstein to realise that thats going to hurt the Tigers more than its gonna hurt Souths.A game full of niggle and not much skill of course Souths would win that.

Your obviously extremely intelligent (did you think of ratsar*e all by yourself??) :lol: :lol: And how in the hell Einstein would associate skill with Wests is in itself a conundrum - reality check please Wests are O.R.D.I.N.A.R.Y.