What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wests will kill Storm today.

Balmain Bug

Juniors
In front of a crowd of 2794, the Wests Tigers will click into top gear today on the tiny grass patch that is a miserable excuse for a Rugby League field at Olympic Park.

Wests Tigers will show once and for all to the doubters that they are THE real deal.

The Storm will not get within 26 points of the WT today.

Watch and see.

Dragsters and Eels watch and worry.

taxidriver

Coach
my honest opinion ?

Storm by 10.

As much as Sheens has tried to keep it in check, a combination of expectation, pressure, the fact they only had a training run last week, a ground that doesn't suit their game and an opposition who will be hungrier than they have been in weeks will be just enough to put the Tiges away.

Eddie.

Bench
Balmain Bug has a habbit of saying stupid things

Like the signing we were going to make that will "blow your socks off"

Stop making other Tigers supporters look stupid mate with this drivel. And didnt you tip the storm on the official Tigers website anyway assuming your the same Balmain bug?!

Balmain Bug

Juniors
Eddie. said:
Balmain Bug has a habbit of saying stupid things

Like the signing we were going to make that will "blow your socks off"

Stop making other Tigers supporters look stupid mate with this drivel. And didnt you tip the storm on the official Tigers website anyway assuming your the same Balmain bug?!

Yes. That was me.

I have changed my mind.

Like when Bob CARR said to everyone "If you vote for me I will abolish the toll on the M5" !! and when they all voted for him and he won the election he said, "....I just changed my mind...." Similar thing here mate.

Sure the signing of Thompson did not come off. But you have to admit it was almost correct !!

Go those Mighty Mighty Mighty Wests Tigers !! RROOOOAAARRRRRR !!!

I find it funny that the biggest dickhead Supporters on here are Tigers and Sharks fans

...and it is sad that the Minority over rides the Majority.

shadow grinder

First Grade
it will be a good game no doubt about that. tigers on fire and the storm will hopefully lift to send the players that are leaving off on a good note. cant wait for the game.

Southernsaint

Staff member
chemicalstorm said:
I find it funny that the biggest dickhead Supporters on here are Tigers and Sharks fans

Easts fans were bad when their side were on top, but they're not too bad now ;-)

Balmain_Boy

chemicalstorm said:

I don't think we're that bad at all. I can't think of any arrogant supporters except maybe Balmain Bug.

The funny thing is the way you Storm are carrying on like you're certainties to win it.

shadow grinder

First Grade
The funny thing is the way you Storm are carrying on like you're certainties to win it.

bullsh*t...i havent said we are certainties there are many storm supporters who think its will be a really good game. Chemical storm doesnt represent every storm fans thoughts on this game or on the fans.

We are the ones acting if we are certainties? ummm did you see who started this thread? balmain bug seems like the one who thinks the tigers are certainties.

Meanie

Juniors
The problem with Melbourne is they're a schizophrenic football team. They're as likely to belt the Tigers by 40 as to get belted themselves. Depends which Melbourne Storm turns up.

shadow grinder

First Grade
Meanie said:
The problem with Melbourne is they're a schizophrenic football team. They're as likely to belt the Tigers by 40 as to get belted themselves. Depends which Melbourne Storm turns up.

true. unfortunately.

on 2Gb they said slater is expected to sit out the game with inglis replacing him at fullback.

Gold Coast

Juniors
Balmain Bug said:
Wests Tigers will show once and for all to the doubters that they are THE real deal.

The Storm will not get within 26 points of the WT today.

Watch and see.

They may win, But not by that much, not down there

Balmain_Boy said:
I don't think we're that bad at all. I can't think of any arrogant supporters except maybe Balmain Bug.

LOL!!!

I HOPE STORM WINS but i never said certain of winning.

I am just saying how clubs have dickheads on here and the majority of the dickheads are Wests and Cronulla supporters.

Southernsaint said:
Easts fans were bad when their side were on top, but they're not too bad now ;-)

Spot on, mate!!!. At least the trackhead supporters were tollerable but the Dickhead Wests and Sharks fans are pathetic.

Balmain_Boy

You're full of sh*t, there's barely any Tigers fans on here anyway.

Just because we understand rugby league, unlike you Victorians...