What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weststigers Wasteland

soc123_au

Staff member
I’m dropping anyone who Ivan also dropped for him last season @soc123_au

21 decisions to drop someone else for Zac.

And I think you should have a crack at reading up on what “fringe” actually means.

Just come quietly, cease this intemperate and fatal campaign.

Better to admit that your judgment on this occasion was temporarily impaired or frustrated by the disruption of the eternally damned on line haters that have had the temerity to post here and virtue signal to each other.

Show your stripes Socky.

You’re normally right, but not always, same as me.
Who are you dropping for him?

soc123_au

Staff member
I’ll tell you what chuckles, I’ll answer it when you suspend or ban @maliceinschizoland.

Why she continues to taunt me on-line is anyones guess.

You want your answer, show your stripes.

You might even get foreigners visiting your forum again instead of avoiding it like a war zone.

$500k for a fringe player…shes on fire.

Pull out your keyboard and take her out.

Then thoust shall have your answer.
Who are you dropping for him?

One word answer will do.

Gotta break rules to get a ban, you should know that better than most.

Ps: I didn’t break any rules when I was banned.

The mod who banned me, whoever it was ( and I’m not interested in who it was tbh) erred in forum law!

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I’m dropping anyone who Ivan also dropped for him last season @soc123_au

21 decisions to drop someone else for Zac.

And I think you should have a crack at reading up on what “fringe” actually means.

Just come quietly, cease this intemperate and fatal campaign.

Better to admit that your judgment on this occasion was temporarily impaired or frustrated by the disruption of the eternally damned on line haters that have had the temerity to post here and virtue signal to each other.

Show your stripes Socky.

You’re normally right, but not always, same as me.

Who are you dropping to fit Hoskings in ? I'm sure it's an easy question for a person like you TSP ?

Who are you dropping to fit Hoskings in ? I'm sure it's an easy question for a person like you TSP ?
Ok I’ve had enough on line bullying here.

You lied about me, got me banned for sticking up for myself and I haven’t been back to Penrith LU since.

Now you’re followed me to wt forum for weeks for more bullying and stalking and cheering on the haters at every opportunity.

Yeah I’ve got my own back, but only after you’ve started on self admitted trolling and shit.

All good, you have your forum now you have this one too.

Well done.

Last edited:
At least it’s in the dump yard. You are right though, it’s pissing into the wind. I’ll drop it now
All good, I’m over being stalked and bullied here on my home forum so I’ve finished up here.

There’s other WT forums where I can share my support and contribute to.

And I don’t appreciate watching my good friends get bullied either;-

33C1BF6B-257B-405C-87F2-4490E6B5DA8C.jpeg

I’m honestly better off without this.

See you on other club forums where the bullies stay away.

Last edited:

Latest posts