What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weststigers Wasteland

Still cant answer the question huh?

Hell of a lot of word salad to say, yes you have me there, I wouldn't have him ahead of any of them.

As I said, good player. Not in our top 17. Found an extra 2 years with a big pay rise. Ivan kindly said Congrats Zac, thats a great offer. As much as we would like you here as depth next year, we really think you should take that & are under the circumstances willing to waive your contractual obligation to us in order to secure the financial future for you and your family.

They probably then hugged. Zac would have thanked him for last year and for plucking him out of obscurity so that some of lesser clubs would offer him a winning lotto ticket because they are too shit to develop anyone themselves.

Lol, love the exaggeration.

Can't beat em, join em

Still much closer to the truth than what you're pedaling.

I don’t think so.

I’ve got the truth or I wouldn’t be stomping around shaming the Ivan Buddhists.

Hey I met a relly of Tim Grant today.

Tim is doing well for himself. Much better than Jarryd!

You can be factory or sub marquee but still be wise with money. Good on him.

Looking healthy, happy and chilled.

Last edited:

Das Hassler

Bench
That lack of courage and fear of the consequences will lead to the same old same old..Thankfully it was seen. So thanks

Not a lack of courage...It would require more courage to eat an ice cream...just don't wish to swim in that shit nor keep topping it up. He got the reply he prodded for so that's it....he's on ignore and that's permanent so it's back to reading and contributing now and then to RL discussion with people you could enjoy sitting in a pub with.

Not a lack of courage...It would require more courage to eat an ice cream...just don't wish to swim in that shit nor keep topping it up. He got the reply he prodded for so that's it....he's on ignore and that's permanent so it's back to reading and contributing now and then to RL discussion with people you could enjoy sitting in a pub with.

The record shows that you started on with your bullshit hate filled unsolicited abuse of me first.

Off you went for a spell of on-line bullying because it made you happy and fur filled.

So to portray yourself as some virtuous or righteous angel is total bullshit and misrepresents the truth.

If I have to tell you miserable online Karen’s a hundred times, I don’t start fights, I don’t gaslight people personally, but I will wont tolerate being bullied.

Except by people I respect.

Iamback

Coach
Who are you dropping?

No one is stupid enough to suggest that 1 player needed to miss 21 games for Hosking to play, so don't sink to that. Tell me how many games Hosking played when Tago, Sorro, Martin and Garner also played, we will start the fringe discussion with that number and see how it looks.

I have asked the dribbling fool this.

I suppose we can sit a test player for him

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade

Wholeheartedly agree.

Hosking 21 games

Sorro 23 games
Martin 18 games
Garner 13 games
Tago 16 games.

So of Sockys permanent team players, Hosking played more than just about all of them.

And because he’s played more than just about all of them, he’s fringe.

That doesn’t work Socky, even your way.

Even looking at it the other way, you need all four to qualify before Hosking is displaced. That is statistically quite out here.

soc123_au

Staff member
Hosking 21 games

Sorro 23 games
Martin 18 games
Garner 13 games
Tago 16 games.

So of Sockys permanent team players, Hosking played more than just about all of them.

And because he’s played more than just about all of them, he’s fringe.

That doesn’t work Socky, even your way.
It took you that many hours working out how to frame your reply without answering the question?

Try again

soc123_au

Staff member
27 possible games, spooky I know. I can see you scratching your dome thinking it's 24. You are kind of right, the 27 club is reserved for legends including Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison & The PENRITH Panthers. The shit teams get 24. But I digress.

Hosking 21 games

Sorro 23 games Missed 4
Martin 18 games Missed 9
Garner 13 games Missed 14
Tago 16 games.

To be fair I'll leave Tago out as Peach was his replacement most of the time.

So that leaves 27 games we needed a fringe guy to step in.

By your logic one could argue that Hosking must really suck because we used another fringe guy in his place for 6 games. Fortunately your logic sucks big donkey balls, so we wont do that.

Pretty sure Hosking played a game at lock covering Yeo for origin as well, so we could take another game off there as well.

27 possible games, spooky I know. I can see you scratching your dome thinking it's 24. You are kind of right, the 27 club is reserved for legends including Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison & The PENRITH Panthers. The shit teams get 24. But I digress.

Hosking 21 games

Sorro 23 games Missed 4
Martin 18 games Missed 9
Garner 13 games Missed 14
Tago 16 games.

To be fair I'll leave Tago out as Peach was his replacement most of the time.

So that leaves 27 games we needed a fringe guy to step in.

By your logic one could argue that Hosking must really suck because we used another fringe guy in his place for 6 games. Fortunately your logic sucks big donkey balls, so we wont do that.

Pretty sure Hosking played a game at lock covering Yeo for origin as well, so we could take another game off there as well.

I suppose he played in the two byes as well did he?

It’s still not working

That he plays in different positions, makes him a utility, not a fringie.

And in accordance with the modern interpretation of the game, Im afraid to advise you, it’s a whole of squad sport.

A player who may jump in for a few games for whatever reason is a fringe player.

Not the guy who knows the gear stewards middle name and what grease he uses for his trolley.

You need to go back and look at look at the definition of fringe.

Zac won’t qualify under any definition of fringe known to humankind, except in Sockys Big Book of “ dodgy arguments to support weird assertions”

A song interlude:

“ he’s been shown the way to the door
Because he’s never played 21 before”

Latest posts