What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weststigers Wasteland

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Wests should go it alone and cut Balmain adrift as they are a boat anchor.

Rename the Team Macarthur Western Suburbs Magpies and be based in the Campbelltown/Macarthur area
giphy.gif

Tigerm

First Grade
The league scene: on X

News Corp columnist and former NRL360 host Paul Kent has been charged with another domestic violence offence, six months after he pleaded not guilty to two DV related charges.

He will face all charges in court in December.

TroyJax

Juniors
The league scene: on X

News Corp columnist and former NRL360 host Paul Kent has been charged with another domestic violence offence, six months after he pleaded not guilty to two DV related charges.

He will face all charges in court in December.
Wife is a slow learner?

macnaz

Staff member

I didn’t hit her, I didn’t strike her. She fell to the ground … I got the phone and then she tried to get my computer. She said: ‘What are you hiding?’

I dunno, but I hope he’s feeling shit.
For what ?
Anyone remember Josh Reynolds ?
So many men taking their own lives these days because of baseless and unprovable accusations.

Tigerm

First Grade
For what ?
Anyone remember Josh Reynolds ?
So many men taking their own lives these days because of baseless and unprovable accusations.
Apparently he got off from it today, but I haven’t seen the news to confirm?

Das Hassler

Bench
Dennis is a good guy and gives everything to whatever he's been involved in. He's been Wests Magpies like no one else I've ever known but he would still have given his all to WT ..but I think he would best serve Wests in the future for reasons I have stated elsewhere

Last edited:

Das Hassler

Bench
Dennis can retire from footy and produce another music album no one will buy.

He’s probably still having difficulties with the new fangled CD player he bought.

He can’t get the needle onto it properly.

Yeah really "...tell us more ...while you're at it tell us what you've ever done that might be slightly interesting to anyone more than a metre away from you

Latest posts