What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We've been given the breaks, let's take advantage of it

innsaneink

Referee
Wobbygong said:
Buddy I'm first to admit it, ie that the Sharks are an absolute joke. They have massive problems if they beat the Roosters one week and get smashed by the eels the next. It's not rich, I've already given up a top eight hope with the attitude displayed by my team on the weekend.

I hope the Tigers win and give it to the Broncos, but fair dinkum if you can't beat them with the team they are likley to trot out, then you're kidding yourselves.

I think you guys deserve to make the eight, but unfortunately you won't survive past the first week of the semis - the top 5 sides all have you covered pretty easily.

There'll probably still be about 10 origin players in "that team they'll trot out|".....we also have players missing too....they may not be of the quality of the players brisbane are missing but they are just as important to our team as the Broncos injured are to theirs.