What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weyman Crusher tackle

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I don't like seeing players hurt,but please there's no way that was a crusher tackle.
It's a body contact sport and these injuries will occur every now and then.
I think this post has a little more to do with being a sore loser and having nothing else to complain about over that thrashing!
It hurts crashing back to earth............doesn't it?

If you know anything about wrestling, you know it was a crusher tackle. It was not a tackle. it was not part of the game. He deliberately used his body weight on the players head & locked himself in by grabbing underneath the arm. It is a text book crusher.

bottle

Coach
Yes, yes it was a deliberate crusher tackle. Weyman intentionally tried to break the kid's neck, and then the Saints medical team tried to make it worse by holding off any treatment, intentionally, in the hope of more severe and long lasting spinal damage. The refs and NRL are in on it as well, because Bennett is a known youth cult leader with extensive links to The Klu Klux Klan, Al Qaeda, The Red Brigade and The Nazi Party. It's all a conspiracy to undermine the purity and passion that is the Shining Sharkies. They don't want such a magnificent example of goodness to undermine all their evil hard work.
We're all kharnts, and filth, and garbage. Our wives are, our kids are, our parents are, shit even our pets and anyone who is remotely related or friendly to us should be exterminated. How we are tolerated in a civilised and otherwise peaceful world is beyond me, I engage in an evil laughfest everyday marveling at our success in undermining the western world.
Now, with that finally out in the open can we move on to something sensible.
Any news on how the kid is?

Havoc

Juniors
..... because Bennett is a known youth cult leader with extensive links to The Klu Klux Klan, Al Qaeda, The Red Brigade and The Nazi Party.

Probably explains the Dragon's number one ticket holder then....

attachment.php

BigNormProvan

Juniors
Here's a joke to help ease the hysteria.....

Q: What does the Weyman tackle and the scums trophy cabinet have in common....

A: There's nothing in it, get it, nothing in the cabinet and nothing in the tackle, nyuck, nyuck, nuck.

Big Norm - laughing too hard to duck for cover, oh well....

Dragons01

First Grade
Here's a joke to help ease the hysteria.....

Q: What does the Weyman tackle and the scums trophy cabinet have in common....

A: There's nothing in it, get it, nothing in the cabinet and nothing in the tackle, nyuck, nyuck, nuck.

Big Norm - laughing too hard to duck for cover, oh well....

That's not entirely true they have the AMCO Cup and they get to keep that..........

S.R.

Juniors
No no no no no.
When you are here, YOU are the dickhead.
Over there, I am the dickhead.
Understand?!?

Latest posts