What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what a bunch of grubs

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
Didnt expect anything less from these scumbags, dirty rottern loosers, cheap shots, knees, holding down our player too long in tackles, friging ref only woke up to it second half, go back to Manly or should I say womenly you rotten peices of sh*t.

Dragon

Coach
How long did they hold us down ALL DAY?! Dead set the penalty count should've been about 10 more to us. Plus the cheap shots off the ball, twisting legs in tackles, all sorts of grubbery. Was great when Choc got binned

BigNormProvan

Juniors
It was even greater to see him coping it from the crowd in the stand. That bloke is as thick as a slab of redgum.

Big Norm

TheRev

First Grade
Yeah but I took great happiness in all their thug high-tackling ways causing them to have 3 suspensions at the business end of the year. Maybe they will learn their lesson, there were several high shots this game too, but I dont want to see everything penalised either, but the ref let the game go which im alright with mostly, wasnt any absolute shockers.

So sick of forward passes being called on us though, sometimes its fair enough, but mostly they are pretty decent balls, and its costing us 6points.

BigNormProvan

Juniors
Yeah but I took great happiness in all their thug high-tackling ways causing them to have 3 suspensions at the business end of the year.

Too right, Rev. No mention in the commentary that they'd been rubbed out for foul play. Just a constant poor ol' Manly, gee they're trying hard, their injury list is terrible, they're playing inexperienced players, the refs are caining 'em. bad luck, you reep what you sow when you employ grubs like Matai and ill-disiplined planks like Stewart.

Push it up Manly:lol:, ken oath, we didn't push it up 'em, we shoved it up their arse and down their throats.

Big Norm

Dragon Dave

Bench
Just saw the Watmough incident on the Fox replay and that was disgusting. I was so happy with the game and that really took the gloss off it.

He had only 1 intention in doing what he did - causing Hornby an injury. To walk off the field smiling after doing that, plus your season being over, shows what a coward he is.

I hope he get's injured in the first session of off-season training.

Bronco_Hater

Juniors
Typical arrogant Saint George supporters.

You rub it in to the other team when you win. When you lose you whinge and cry like sore losers.

No sense of sportsmanship.

18to87

First Grade

You rub it in to the other team when you win. When you lose you whinge and cry like sore losers.

You might want to actually watch the game before coming here and talking sh*t.

Dragon Dave

Bench

As I said, I went home from the game stoked, couldn't be happier. Then sat down to watch the replay and see a senior rep player deliberately trying to injure our captain and halfback and walk off smiling.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
Have a look at the tackle on Soward in the background after he set up cooper, two players having a go late, arseholes.

BIKER DRAGON

Juniors

Don't go too hard on some of the weaners and ballet school students posting in this forum. They have never played in or seen a real violent game of Rugby League. Now with that said....Piss off back under the rock you crawled out from underneath...You pissweak germ.:?

Last edited:

Dazraider

Juniors
Dragons played very well today as they grinded out the victory then played razzle dazzle footy, that is a sign of a good team but hope we play you guys next week to show you that the grind wont work against a much more powerful forward pack.
anyway congrats to you guys and you will be very hard to beat but very beatable at the same time

Willow

Assistant Moderator

:lol: A blow-in.

Suck it up.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion - a notion which is lost on some.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
The knee's by Watmough clearly indicated that once they'd lost the game, they'd try to win the war...

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
Dragons played very well today as they grinded out the victory then played razzle dazzle footy, that is a sign of a good team but hope we play you guys next week to show you that the grind wont work against a much more powerful forward pack.
anyway congrats to you guys and you will be very hard to beat but very beatable at the same time
Next week you play the tigers dopey, then Hopefully if your still alive will love to meet.

big pat

Coach

an idiot troll who can't get they're facts right, we don't play next week.

lol you spastic.
A successful conversion was all that was in it for you guys to get home against the panthers.

Red'n'White

Juniors
How the f**k was Snotmough not charged by the match review committee. It was a pre-meditated act intent on causing harm to another player. He dropped the knee into the knee/leg of Hornby. If that wasnt a act of foul play I'm a monkey's uncle. Should be rubbed out for at least 6 weeks imo.....