What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What a spinless disgrace of that the refs are

jk13

First Grade
I think bleeds has his jimmies rustled 2 nite. Welcome 2 rock bottom tosser

BunniesMan

Immortal
Allgood came in with a cheap dog shot late. Mcguire will be shouted free beers by his teammates all night for sticking up for his mate

Danish

Referee
Was an obvious penalty.... but no way should Allgod have been penalised.

Quit clear that the refs were just too gutless to sin bin only 1 player, as is always the case when they bin someone for fighting. For some reason throwing a punch after you've just had 5 landed on your chin is considered a binnable offence by NRL referees

Usain Bolt

Bench
It should of been Lussick who was binned, if you watched the replay he came in after McGuire started throwing punches and started throwing them himself. The decision was right but they got the wrong players. Should of been McGuire an Lussick binned for coming in and throwing punches

afinalsin666

First Grade
Didn't see the game, but it reminds me of when Ennis i think got binned along with Hindmarsh a few years ago. Ennis calls him a name, Hindy punchs him, both are sent to time out.

Dafuq?

Big Pete

Referee
It should of been Lussick who was binned, if you watched the replay he came in after McGuire started throwing punches and started throwing them himself. The decision was right but they got the wrong players. Should of been McGuire an Lussick binned for coming in and throwing punches

My thoughts exactly.

Klein is a bad referee, but this isn't news. Haven't fans been basically saying this since the 2008 World Cup Final?

Some bizarre decisions last night. Think it ended up going both ways in the end.

Only thing worse than the refs performances were the Broncos. Rancid really.

Danish

Referee
I didn't see Lussick throw any, but if he did then certainly deserved to be binned as well.

Players uninvolved in the incident who come in throwing handbags should be sin binned every time IMO. Too often they allow "tough guy" wankers to throw their weight around anytime someone cops a high shot or accidental knock.

gUt

Coach
Getting penalized for being bashed is in the rule book. Look it up - it's called the Anasta Foul.

natheel

Coach
Penalty against Allgood was ok. Connected with the head.

Should not have been binned though.
An it was probably the softest attack on a kicker I've seen. As Wallace kicked it Allgood slowed down and moved his arm to try pull out but still connected. Sufficient penalty but he shouldn't have been sent. I noticed ref was calling for Lussick before Allgood came up. Lussick was hammering into McGuire after he hit Mitch. Maybe ref got them confused?

skeepe

Immortal
I didn't see Lussick throw any, but if he did then certainly deserved to be binned as well.

Players uninvolved in the incident who come in throwing handbags should be sin binned every time IMO. Too often they allow "tough guy" wankers to throw their weight around anytime someone cops a high shot or accidental knock.

Lussick was throwing sneaky uppercuts while hiding behind one of his own players. Gutless turd.

The funny thing is it sounded like Klein started calling Lussick I we but then changed his mind.

Allgood being binned was incorrect use of the sin bin, nothing to justify it.

I still think the funniest part of the whole thing is that Jarryd Hayne clearly doesn't know what the word 'prior' means.

gronkathon

First Grade
When your team is shit you get shit decisions against you.

it has been the way of things for many a year

natheel

Coach
Allgood came in with a cheap dog shot late. Mcguire will be shouted free beers by his teammates all night for sticking up for his mate

Wasn't a dog shot at all! Plenty of those are let go each week. It was a soft penalty and Wallace took a dive. If anyone will be shouted beers its Lussick he was laying into McGuire there

ggmu

Juniors
Wasn't a dog shot at all! Plenty of those are let go each week. It was a soft penalty and Wallace took a dive. If anyone will be shouted beers its Lussick he was laying into McGuire there

Laying into him when everybody was holding him while half hiding behind people while he was throwing his punches. Laughed when was yelling at McGuire as he was leaving the field was hoping for another battle at brookvale lol and get to see McGuire towel him up one on one.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Laying into him when everybody was holding him while half hiding behind people while he was throwing his punches. Laughed when was yelling at McGuire as he was leaving the field was hoping for another battle at brookvale lol and get to see McGuire towel him up one on one.

I think you got Lussick and McGuire mixed up there.