What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What a spinless disgrace of that the refs are

Klein is grossly overrated as a ref

If Mitch was going to be binned, he might as well have clocked someone. He was being held by 3 blokes and didn't retaliate

Penalty was there - Wallace milked it but it was there, nothing more

kbw

Bench
It was a soft Soward like dive by Wallace. Allgood didn't really hit him at all.
IT was a low coward dog Tallis like act by McGuire. He should have been sent.

The spineless useless referee, knew he was gutless and tried to even it up by giving Parra a few penalties that were not penalties.

natheel

Coach
Laying into him when everybody was holding him while half hiding behind people while he was throwing his punches. Laughed when was yelling at McGuire as he was leaving the field was hoping for another battle at brookvale lol and get to see McGuire towel him up one on one.

Haha mate Allgood didn't throw a bloody punch

HowHigh

Coach
That penalty the ref missed when Dave Taylor was 2 metres offside to take the intercept cost us the game.

Terrible weekend of refereeing.

POPEYE

Coach
If I put that many on a bloke and he was still standing I'd go for a piss and climb out the shithouse window

Wallace didn't dive, he just put his head back as he was falling to make it look worse than it was. Players obviously shouldn't do that.

ggmu

Juniors
Lol first if all not sure if the headline is proper English lol and second of all I love when a fight like this happens cause it just takes 1 comment to get all the tough guys going lol

Lambretta

First Grade
I still think the funniest part of the whole thing is that Jarryd Hayne clearly doesn't know what the word 'prior' means.

On the wing and a prior? - Jarryd thinks this is a reference to his Origin performances.

Lambretta

First Grade
Two points on this game

Firstly - just how enjoyable the game was. Yes the skill level in the second half was on par with my attempts at understanding advanced calculus after 10 schooners of beer, but my imaginary friend who I blame for the Worlds ills, it was exciting.

There is something about Parramatta this year that makes them so compelling to watch. Maybe it's because you don't know which team is going to turn up? Maybe it's because my six year old daughter christened them the Sardines? Maybe it's wanting to see Ricky cringing on the sidelines? Maybe it's because they're unthreatening? Maybe it's the love of the underdog spirit? Well whatever the reason I appear to be hooked as I've watched more Parra games than any other team than the Roosters.

Parra did a few things that were really good, they did a lot more that was fairly bloody laughable, but they kept on getting back up and throwing themselves into the battle. You could see the desperation on their faces. Not caving in meant so much to them. I was willing them to hang in there and by crikey they managed it. Good on em.

The second point is that Peter Wallace is a diving bitch who is better placed being in an Olympic swim team. Allgood withdrew his arm, turned his body and pulled all the sting out of the impact whilst catching Wallace across the chest lightly. Wallace went down as if someone had taken his head off. The referees were put in a bad position because on first glance it looked like the impact had force by the way Wallace reacted to being touched. Once the referees have made the decision they're not allowed to watch the TV screens to see if they were right or not, they have to go with their on-field decision. Sure the video ref could tell them that Wallace had been attending acting school, but that isn't his job. That's the job of the match review committee.

Yes Peter Wallace's unsporting like behaviour got a fellow professional sin binned for 10 minutes. Well done Peter you cheating little twerp. I expect you to now spend the next 10 weeks on the sidelines for being lower than someone who finds a speedboat on his driveway and pretends not to understand who paid for it.

kbw

Bench
oh look a player finally gets sent off for accidentally hitting an opponent in the head, but a dog who intentionally hits an opponent in the head while being held by two team mates only gets 10 mins.

I just love the consistency, Whatmough got it right, if it was Mattai, he would have been sent, if it was Burgess, C Smith or Thaiday, nothing.

The worst act of spinelessness is that Billy Slater isn't suspended for his outrageously obvious shoulder charge against Penrith.

It's literally one rule for Slater and a different rule book for everyone else. How there are people out there who can't see the favouritism he receives is completely f**king beyond me.

If Steve Matai did any of the shoulder charges Slater has done this year, or god forbid if he kicked someone in the face, protecting himself in the air or otherwise, he'd be suspended until the middle of next year by now.

Slater and his continued shoulder charges should be dominating the media and the discussion on this forum, but there's barely a f**king peep about it.

Where'd all this "if it were Matai he'd get sent off" bullshit come from? He dropped George burgess like a sack of shit with a swinging arm and didn't get marched

Where'd all this "if it were Matai he'd get sent off" bullshit come from? He dropped George burgess like a sack of shit with a swinging arm and didn't get marched

He got suspended though.

Slater has injured several different people with his shoulder charges and kicks to the face and hasn't been.

Likewise JWH is going to end up sitting out. Do you think Slater would have been marched or suspended for the same tackle? Doubt it

Loudstrat

Coach
The worst act of spinelessness is that Billy Slater isn't suspended for his outrageously obvious shoulder charge against Penrith.

It's literally one rule for Slater and a different rule book for everyone else. How there are people out there who can't see the favouritism he receives is completely f**king beyond me.

If Steve Matai did any of the shoulder charges Slater has done this year, or god forbid if he kicked someone in the face, protecting himself in the air or otherwise, he'd be suspended until the middle of next year by now.

Slater and his continued shoulder charges should be dominating the media and the discussion on this forum, but there's barely a f**king peep about it.
Here bloody here!
Every sub 50 game first grade forward gets pinged for a ruck infingementthat only a radio microscope and an atomic clock would pick up. Hayne got suspende twice for head butts that would not have bruised a peach. Meanwhile Golden Cap Cheat can thug on all he likes.

It tells me one thing. The other golden child, Cameron Smith, is not the drawcard at Bleak City that most think he is.

Latest posts