What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What annoys you most when you go to the footy?

What annoys you most at the footy?

• Overpriced and frozen pies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wet bum on a grandstand seat

• 'fans' who abuse their own players

• 'fans' who don't know the rules of the game

• No atmosphere

• Warm Beer

• Wet bum sitting on the hill

• Loud and abusive fans behind you that spill beer everywhere

• People in front of you who get up to buy things every 5mins

• Crap parking facilities

• Total voters

Special K

Coach
Idiots.

When Cronulla were using the flat attack every pass this manly dickhead would yell out "FORWARD!" ...Oh well he left soon after half time :D

*Paul*

Juniors
Moffo said:
i hate at grounds (most noticeably manly and easts fans) who call the ref to blow offside EVERY set of six throughout the game. It gets bloody repetitive bloody quickly and not to mention annoying

You don't even have to be at the game for that. It got to the point where I wouldn't even listen to game on the radio if it was at Parramatta Stadium.

The constant booing from what I assume were Parra fans drove me up the wall.

SirShire

First Grade
Bastard_Squad said:
Warm Beer
Overpriced and frozen pies
Wet bum sitting on the hill
Wet bum on a grandstand seat
Loud and abusive fans behind you that spill beer everywhere
'fans' who abuse their own players
People in front of you who get up to buy things every 5mins
'fans' who don't know the rules of the game
Crap parking facilities
No atmosphere

Sounds like a trip to Oki-Doki Stadium.

Classic!! We all know there is no atmosphere at a Dragqueens home game...

Moffo

Referee
*Paul* said:
Moffo said:
i hate at grounds (most noticeably manly and easts fans) who call the ref to blow offside EVERY set of six throughout the game. It gets bloody repetitive bloody quickly and not to mention annoying

You don't even have to be at the game for that. It got to the point where I wouldn't even listen to game on the radio if it was at Parramatta Stadium.

The constant booing from what I assume were Parra fans drove me up the wall.

:lol: true

Bloody eels!

Cheers,
Moffo

I'd much prefer to take in a fold-up chair to one of the suburban grounds in Brisbane and plonk it somewhere on a grassy hill as opposed to being cramped in like sardines in one of the stadiums.

I hate one-eye supporters (of any team) who don't know the rules and boo the ref even he makes the right decision.

My other pet hate is ground announcers who don't shut up.

Parra_Eels

Bench
the broncos vs newcastle game at lang parks new opening wasn't the best. 1st i sit down next to this HUGE fat bitch who took up half the seat and all she said was "go gordie". then the ground announcer plugging some shit company every 2 minutes.
basically thats my complaints

aphelion

Juniors
I get most annoyed when people get up in front of me every 5 seconds to go to the snack bar, bar, toilet, etc. It was particularly bad at the Oz/NZ mid-year test. I had to sit back so many times I lost count, and I missed half the game because I had some twat or another in front of me. Especially when something interesting happened, because they'd stop (often right in my face) to see what was going on. When will people realise that they're not made of glass?

It therefore became my new pet peeve. Grumble.

Dragonschik

Juniors
Salmon said:
Bastard_Squad said:
Warm Beer
Crap parking facilities
No atmosphere

Classic!! We all know there is no atmosphere at a Dragqueens home
game...

Its not like your fans get out there to support your team, shark park is a grave yard on a swamp.

Kaz

junior
I hate people who wave their flags in front of your face, whenever it suits them.

I also hate the police at almost half & full time who stand right in front of me & block my view of the game.

Southernsaint

Staff member
I hate allocated seating in what should just be general admission areas behind the posts in grounds like Parramatta Stadium & Stadium Australia. People just want to sit with other supporters of their club & cheer their team but you get jobsworths forcing you into a different seat, causing a chain reaction that takes 15 minutes to sort out. Pathetic.

Cheers,
Ben S.

SirShire

First Grade
Dragonschik said:
Salmon said:
Bastard_Squad said:
Warm Beer
Crap parking facilities
No atmosphere

game...

Its not like your fans get out there to support your team, shark park is a grave yard on a swamp.

Ohh I do go to their away games, even if it does mean going to a Dragqueens home game. Even when the Sharkies do flog yous, the atmosphere of the ground still leaves everyone feeling quite dull. Naturally, this disappears as soon as we enter the beloved Shire again and retreats to one of the many sociable and friendly-atmosphered bars in the area.

alive103

Juniors
I hate no atmosphere at grounds. Hence I hat Wollongong, even though I have to go there 7 times a year. :x I'd rather play at the SFS... at least it has atmosphere.

I hate what they have done to Parramatta stadium and it's hills. Reserved seating at club games is bullshit when you pay general admission prices.

I hate the old ladies at Newcastle who reckon that we should have to sit down even though we were there first and we outnumber them by about 500 to 1. The hill should be for standing in my opinion. That's why there isn't any seats there!!!

I hate Rent-a-Crowds and I hate artificial atmospheres built up by ground announcers such as Penrith and Cronulla.

And I don't like power lines in the middle of a hill.

But I still go every week. These dislikes make the season interesting.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I hate people at the games who are making so much noise during the minute silence, they are so disrespectful. SHOW SOME RESPECT WILL YA :x !!!!!

Anonymous

Juniors
PARRA_FAN said:
I hate people at the games who are making so much noise during the minute silence, they are so disrespectful. SHOW SOME RESPECT WILL YA :x !!!!!
oooh that makes my blood boil!!!! i cant stand that!!! those f**kers!
"fans in front of your who get up every 5 mins" ??? what about the knob jockeys BESIDE you who get up every 5 minutes?!!!! i was considering taking up yoga so i could learnt to get out of these wankers' way easier! i hate them! you have to assume the most awkward position possible in order for them to pass.

Dragonschik

Juniors
Salmon said:
Dragonschik said:
Salmon said:
Bastard_Squad said:
Warm Beer
Crap parking facilities
No atmosphere

game...

Ohh I do go to their away games, even if it does mean going to a Dragqueens home game. Even when the Sharkies do flog yous, the atmosphere of the ground still leaves everyone feeling quite dull. Naturally, this disappears as soon as we enter the beloved Shire again and retreats to one of the many sociable and friendly-atmosphered bars in the area.

Hey salmon, do you live in the shire?? If so where abouts do you live because I would like to know what your talking about a friendly atmospehere, there are more saints/roosters supporters in the shire anyway.

i_like_footy

Juniors
I also hate ppl gettin up and you hafta move
it is so annoying
I remember one time at origin 1 2002 this woman was up out of her seat every 2 mins

also the food prices at Aussie stad they sh*t me

and "fans" who call theyre players derogatory comments towards theyre own players

all the bandwagon suporters

~bedsy~

First Grade
I hate it when fans yell at their own players... I hate it when people leave the games early and walk in front of you so you can't see the end of the game... I hate it when you get their when the gates open to get the good spot on the hill and people come and sqeeze their way in front of you 10 mins before kick off.
I hate screaming children and parents that can't control their screaming children.

SirShire

First Grade
Hey salmon, do you live in the shire?? If so where abouts do you live because I would like to know what your talking about a friendly atmospehere, there are more saints/roosters supporters in the shire anyway.

Yes, in Miranda. The friendly atmosphere @ toyota Park.

Dragonschik

Juniors
Salmon said:

Yes, in Miranda. The friendly atmosphere @ toyota Park.

ok, thanx