What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What anti-virus is best?

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
Symantec Corporate if you can get your hands on it from work. NOD32 also seems to always get great reviews. Both are really unobtrusive.

Parra

Referee
AVG is annoying garbage in my experience. Don't go near Norton - it's bloated, intrusive and hard to get rid of.

NOD32 is the best by far. Download a free, fully functional trial http://www.nod32.com.au/

MSH

Juniors
Avast or AVG for sure. If dodged programs are blocked or uninstalled then AVG works fine, otherwise plenty of pop-ups but only because it is doing its job.

Twigg

Juniors
A lot of people are saying AVG here.

Well I use McAfee and haven't had any problems with it. Oh and Norton/Symantec can get f**ked.

Parra

Referee
False positives are a waste of time - that is why I don't recommend AVG. AV software should not be noticed, AVG is in your face all the time - and it's not necessary.