What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you eating right now?

chileman

Coach
My favourite lunch at the moment is

Turkish Bread
Bacon
Avocado
Baby Spinach
Mushrooms
Swiss Cheese

Seriously - i don't know if i've ever eaten anything more delicious. I just wish it didn't cost me $6.90!!
Mushrooms are banned in our house as they are evil....but the rest I could do for you Jessamiga at $3.00 :D

Pollo al Jugo being consumed here....a chilean chicken stew with lots of spices!

McLovin

Staff member
I'm eating nothing.

I'm drinking Lemon V...It's a POS drink, should have bought the regular flavour...

chileman

Coach
Pan fried Y bone steak with garlic, special fried rice, tomato and black olive salad and lettuce with lime juice and salt.

0neye

LORD MOFFEYE SAID, REAL MEN EAT QUICHE:p
quiche.jpg

chileman

Coach
I haven't had Quiche in years......yummo!

Pork chops pan fried with garlic, salt and oregano......jasmine rice, a boiled egg and a tomato, lettuce, carrot and onion salad with olive oil and a bit of italian dressing!

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'm about to make some chicken breasts cooked in olive oil and baked with salt, pepper, french fried onion, mushrooms, and parmesan. Side of peanut garnished green salad and some Italian herb roll as well.

chileman

Coach
BBQ chook, jasmine rice, steamed beans with butter and a tomato and black olive salad with salt and olive oil!

Misanthrope

Staff member
About to have french toast; eggs with spinach, mushrooms, and onions; and follow it up with home made ice cream sandwiches.

Latest posts