What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you more passionate about?

What are you more passionate about, NRL or State of Origin?

• NRL

Votes: 92 74.2%
  • State of Origin

Votes: 12 9.7%
  • About the same for each

Votes: 20 16.1%

• Total voters

DC_fan

Coach
What are you more passionate about, NRL or State of Origin?

I was listening to someone talking on the radio about how much passion that State of Origin generates in football fans. Not just those in NSW and Qld, but across the country.

It got me thinking about how league fans feel about Origin compared to their club team in the NRL. Does NRL and your club generate more passion in you then does the State of Origin and the state you support.

thorson1987

Coach
For me it goes,

Storm in finals and Grand Finals>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Australia in RLWC final>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>S.O.O>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Regular club game

ss_kffl

Juniors
I'd say I have more passion for NSW than Souths, simply because i've only witnessed them in one finals game...sad, but true.

That said i'd rather my club win then my state.

dogslife

Coach
As much as I love an Origin game, seeing my club win a premiership>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Seeing QLD win SOO

Coastbloke

Bench
Tests are my passion..

I like SOO, It's great footy and it's a great excuse to get on the beers and grab a pizza in the middle of the week (ok I lie about beers in the middle of the week being a treat...) but it's not the be all and end all...

Newcastle winning a GF would have to be more important to me than a SOO win for NSW...

PaddyBoy

Juniors
I'd say I have more passion for NSW than Souths, simply because i've only witnessed them in one finals game...sad, but true.

That said i'd rather my club win then my state.

Really? I thought Souths fans would be the opposite.

If Souths or Cronulla win a premiership they'll have to call in the riot squads, the places will bloody melt down.

hutch

First Grade
I love the tigers with a passion. I hate qld more than any sporting team on earth, bunch of whinging merkins. :D but my passion is international rugby league and is the form of our sport which is the most neglected, has the most potential and is the biggest reason our sport will grow!

Latest posts