What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are your favourite rugby league images ?

Tom Ace

Bench
Separated at birth?

r43706_112501.jpg

Bert-and-Ernie.jpg

Harold Bishop

Juniors
IMG_1609.jpg

Heath going nuts after scoring the match winner vs the eels

74970704.jpg
Haha Tilse looks like a school boy chanting on a fight

Perth Red

Post Whore
p-85-8.jpg

The last GB team to win the Ashes captained by Britains first ever sporting coloured captain in Clive Sullivan.

williemasonshiner_wideweb__470x312,0.jpg

Mason learning the hard way that it isn't a good idea to dis the Haka!

KiWi_BoI_15

Juniors
i dont know why i find him attractive but i do and it makes me feel a bit dirty.

Must be the way he prounces words beginning with the letter "P", he gets like a bag of air in his cheeks and then it comes out. :lol:.

(Northern border cheeks Kiki)

God-King Dean

Immortal
Must be the way he prounces words beginning with the letter "P", he gets like a bag of air in his cheeks and then it comes out. :lol:.

:lol: Funny cuz it's true. Waiting for him to say a sentence like " Plenty of players play with plenty of passion, particularly when playing Parramatta at Parramatta. "

Here are my favs, all with a common theme:

First, a bit of history - Souths vs St. G 1965 at the SCG

351fpfl.jpg

The street protest to save the bunnies:

main-march-f20adb23-a75f-46f1-90d3-c8fdd46e8395.jpg

And, of course, Souths vs Tigpies at a packed and sunny leichhardt.

0,,5627306,00.jpg

brilliant, esp. 65

a shot of 63 gladiators would be nice but someone else has posted a similar thing

KiWi_BoI_15

Juniors
:lol: Funny cuz it's true. Waiting for him to say a sentence like " Plenty of players play with plenty of passion, particularly when playing Parramatta at Parramatta. "

Phew, glad im not the only one that notices.

Would love to see him go through that sentence and 'pack it with plenty of punch'.:)

Last edited:

Latest posts