What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are your favourite rugby league images ?

craig-young-saints-captaincraig-and-dean-august-7-1985-picture-id1079394336

The only father & son combination to..

Play for,
Captain,
Win a premiership with,
and
Coach

the same club.

Love the Dragons.

King hit

Coach
And the Sydney Roosters have only won 4. Still somewhat impressive though.
It really annoyed me when the Dragons won the 2010 premiership all the media were going on about St George Illawarra’s 16th premiership, first since 1979 which is completely false. Wonder how guys like Rod Wishart, Shaun Timmons and Paul McGregor felt when they heard that. The contribution Illawarra have made to Rugby League is outstanding and should be respected.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
It really annoyed me when the Dragons won the 2010 premiership all the media were going on about St George Illawarra’s 16th premiership, first since 1979 which is completely false. Wonder how guys like Rod Wishart, Shaun Timmons and Paul McGregor felt when they heard that. The contribution Illawarra have made to Rugby League is outstanding and should be respected.

They should still have a team ffs
I was looking into it recently and in 93 both the dragons and steelers were in the semifinals. That’s top 5 remember. By 99 they were forced into a merger. It’s f**ken nuts

blue bags

First Grade
They should still have a team ffs
I was looking into it recently and in 93 both the dragons and steelers were in the semifinals. That’s top 5 remember. By 99 they were forced into a merger. It’s f**ken nuts
yes, Steelers should have won that semi final, dragons got lucky with that game