What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are your favourite rugby league images ?

Lungfish

Juniors
1968_Bozo_h580.jpg

Bob Fulton...Immortal

adamkungl

Immortal
Hey OVP, if that's from 1967 then isn't that the year following our winless season? The only one in history.

Makes that 'Easts = Win' blurb pretty ironic.:lol:

Actually i think that was the point of it iirc. Inspire the team and fans with a new logo and slogan (Easts to Win btw).

Tommy Smith

Referee
Totall random pics lol. See if you can guess who they are. Im loving that mullet...almost as good as Mark Waugh's.
p-108.jpg
gall30.jpg

OVP

Coach
Hey OVP, if that's from 1967 then isn't that the year following our winless season? The only one in history.

Makes that 'Easts = Win' blurb pretty ironic.:lol:

haha yeah it is. We finished 4th in 67 (it was a 4 team semis that year, not top 5.) So thats not too bad huh :)

http://stats.rleague.com/rl/seas/1967.html
(Thx for your efforts on that website *Paul*, its always appreciated)

About your pic of Michael DeVere (Hunt), i remember a Roosters player got stapled on the field in a match as well. Was that Luke Phillips ? My memory isnt the greatest these days lol.