What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What CD Are You Listening to #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedVDave

First Grade
SmashingPumpkinsGish.jpg

Smashing Pumpkins - Gish

LESStar58

Referee
it's good, tbh i didn't go into expecting 'pennywise'

there is alot of Pennywise in it. the drums are pure pennywise and some riffs too but i was happy that they have steared away from a traditional pennywise sound and more to a popier sound with Zoli utilising his high range in some songs.

I saw wise live on the soundwave tour in 2011, was impressed by Zoli, if you dodn't know Jim had left you would've thought he was still there. Only difference is Zoli rants on about sea sheapard (not a bad thing)

I've not bought the last couple of Pennywise albums but might get this one on account of Zoli. I saw him at SW as well and I was VERY impressed. Nath is right, if you hadn't known Jim had left you'd never spot the difference. Those old 'wise classics were note perfect at the 'wave in 2011 and for mine they were the surprise package of the event.

Listened to it all week i love it. I have PW on facebook and you should read some of the crap "fans" write. The bagging they cop on there is amazing. Jim left the band not the other way around.

adamkungl

Immortal
Right now im listening to Voivod - Dimension Hatross. Heard good things but I can't get into it for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts