What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What CD Are You Listening to #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

beave

Coach
When I was deployed to the middle east in 2003, I think I listened to Meteora at least twice a day for 4 months straight, there was something about that album that really struck a chord with me at the time.

beave

Coach
10_Years-The_Autumn_Effect-Frontal.jpg

nqcowboy87

Bench
When I was deployed to the middle east in 2003, I think I listened to Meteora at least twice a day for 4 months straight, there was something about that album that really struck a chord with me at the time.

its a damn good album faint is one of my favourite songs of all time

but at the moment its shihad - general electric, and might i say they are probably one of the most if not the most underated bands ever

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Chuck Ragan - Feast or Famine. Guy is amazing!

Strung Out - live in a dive
Take Offense - Tables will turn

nqcowboy87

Bench
the black keys - the big come up, i think i heard one or two songs but only recently borrowed this album off someone and theyre one of my new favourite bands, auerbachs voice and guitar tone are really reminisent of some of the old blues rock bands my parents listened to when i was younger.
220px-The_Black_Keys_-_The_Big_Come_Up.jpg

also at the moment the prodigy- always outnumbered never out gunned
TheProdigy-AlwaysOutnumberedNeverOutgunned.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts