What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What CD Are You Listening to #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
surturrising_cover.jpg

Spud

Juniors
How in the blue hell did you manage to acquire the Loudest Love EP? Man that is impossible to find.

RedVDave

First Grade
How in the blue hell did you manage to acquire the Loudest Love EP? Man that is impossible to find.

Got it on EBAY (and in pretty damn good condition as well) I was very impressed with it: heretic, fresh deadly roses and big dumb sex (dub version) are 3 very awesome tracks!

natheel

Coach
What do you think of it?
How's the new singer?

it's good, tbh i didn't go into expecting 'pennywise'

there is alot of Pennywise in it. the drums are pure pennywise and some riffs too but i was happy that they have steared away from a traditional pennywise sound and more to a popier sound with Zoli utilising his high range in some songs.

I saw wise live on the soundwave tour in 2011, was impressed by Zoli, if you dodn't know Jim had left you would've thought he was still there. Only difference is Zoli rants on about sea sheapard (not a bad thing)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts