What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What CD Are You Listening to #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

LESStar58

Referee
th

natheel

Coach
the-bronx-iv.jpg

The Bronx - Bronx IV

What can i say about this cd? HOLY SHIT! on first listen i'm itching to start it again. I love every Bronx album, they're a band while evolving their music still stick to their basic punk roots. Very rocky album but still that raw punch in the face punk that they're so well known for

Favourite tracks (check em out)

Youth Wasted
Too Many Devils
Ribcage

Evil_Mush

Juniors
Speaking of Anthrax, I caught up with my old band's drummer last night, who highly recommended "Worship Music" by Anthrax. Anyone else listened to this?

I'll admit being an Anthrax novice, have only heard their main songs (especially Bring The Noise which I heard a kazillion times playing Tony Hawk & WWE games in the early 00's!).

RedVDave

First Grade
Speaking of Anthrax, I caught up with my old band's drummer last night, who highly recommended "Worship Music" by Anthrax. Anyone else listened to this?

I'll admit being an Anthrax novice, have only heard their main songs (especially Bring The Noise which I heard a kazillion times playing Tony Hawk & WWE games in the early 00's!).

Yes! "Worship Music" is seriously *insterted profanity* amazing! Maybe with the exception of Sound of white noise I'd say the best Anthrax record made, not sure if you aware but Joey Belladonna is also back in the band and John Bush is making another album with Armored Saint, basically what I am trying to say is it's most definetley worth checking out.

Also can relate to bring the noise and THPS2 had so much playing that game for countless hours on end.

Evil_Mush

Juniors
Yes! "Worship Music" is seriously *insterted profanity* amazing! Maybe with the exception of Sound of white noise I'd say the best Anthrax record made, not sure if you aware but Joey Belladonna is also back in the band and John Bush is making another album with Armored Saint, basically what I am trying to say is it's most definetley worth checking out.

Also can relate to bring the noise and THPS2 had so much playing that game for countless hours on end.

Alrighty then, got Worship Music and their compilation/anthology album No Hit Wonders yesterday, was out pretty much all day though so haven't managed to transfer to the ipod yet.

Joy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts