What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What CD Are You Listening to #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

to_ddeath

Coach
The Drones - I see seaweed.
9/10

Dark - bleak - Greatness - epic - not for the uninitiated.

Don't go into this one unprepared...maybe work your way into them via "Havilah" first.

Maybe get the number for beyond blue prior to listening as well.

^ This x 100. Album of the year. Opera House gig last month was fan-frickin-tastic as well.

T.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Amorphis - "Circle"

I thought "The Beginning Of Times" was disappointingly flat, and I genuinely feared that they had hit their peak. But this album, whilst not amazing, is very solid and a great listen. I'm glad those Finnish lads are back!

rockers%20uptown%201.jpg

Spud

Juniors
Yeah, I am really enjoying the new album. It sounds a tad more experimental than BGWTB yet more cohesive.

Pretty heavy album, the only real soft song is Scalpel. Anyways I'm sure you will have your own opinion of it pretty soon.

RedVDave

First Grade
Yeah, I am really enjoying the new album. It sounds a tad more experimental than BGWTB yet more cohesive.

Pretty heavy album, the only real soft song is Scalpel. Anyways I'm sure you will have your own opinion of it pretty soon.

Cheers for the review Spud and I yes I do hope to check it out soon, hopefully we shall see a few more posts from you as well this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts