What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What CD Are You Listening to #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drive By Truckers- Brighter Than Creation's Dark

Been playing their new album "The Big Too Do" incesantly as well. Phenomenal band, tight as a snare drum live and loaded with phenomenal songwriters.

Get Decoration Day if you have not already. I saw the Truckers at a free concert in NY a few years back. Awesome.

LESStar58

Referee
I have to delve into the back catalogue more, Ghost. I got Blessing and A Curse for free from work when it came out and bought the next 2 albums from there. A friend of mine often pulls out Southern Rock Opera on vinyl when I go to his place and we play that record and enjoy nice cold beers.

Saw them with Booker T at the POW last year when they were his backing band and then came out and played their own set.

On a related note Jason Isbell played solo around the corner from my joint the other night. Didn't go unfortuantely.

Zigwaa

Bench
get the first one mate, they are only $20 at JB, grab the second one if you like the first. The second has a lot more songs though............

Austrian Death Machine - Total Brutal, funny as and heavy as too. Bloody good album.

Zigwaa

Bench
Bullet for My Valentine - Fever.

Pretty good album, a lot of the vocals are softer on this one. Opening track "The Betrayal" is a cracker.

natheel

Coach
Bullet for My Valentine - Fever.

Pretty good album, a lot of the vocals are softer on this one. Opening track "The Betrayal" is a cracker.

the betrayal is f**king awesome aye

listening to Dillinger Escape Plan - Irony is a Dead Scene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts