What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What CD Are You Listening to #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie124

First Grade
Eminem - Recovery.

If there are any Eminem fans on this board, you'll f**king love this album. Em is well and truly back to his best and letting everyone know it too. After the disaster that was Encore and the sub-par (at best) Relapse i really feared that Em had completely lost it and would just fade off into obscurity without a wimper. To me, those albums sounded like he was out of ideas and no longer interested. Thankfully for his fans though, Recovery is partly a return to the good old days of Eminem from Marshall Mathers LP and The Eminem Show and also a new, slightly more mature and passionate rapper who has decided he's not done yet...

Cupid Stunt

Grace Potter & the Nocturnals - Grace Potter & the Nocturnals.

Potter has the best female voice I've heard in a loooooooooong time. This really leaves the earlier stuff they did, which I liked, in it's wake. If you like 60/70s blues/rock style sounds give it a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts